• I was just informed of the reasons why the one thread was locked. I obviously and massively misinterpreted that action. I did not expect this reasoning, and i don’t really agree with it.
    Anyway, I apologize for the fuzz i made out of that.
    The reactions of some people to it would lead to a different count now.

No prob Falk.

I also passed on your suggestion about posting the reason for a thread lock within the thread.

• WOW! thats real big of you Falk… i have never seen you be so humble. perhaps a sign of change? :mrgreen:

• i know im not a big guy around here being relativly new and all, but from everything i have seen you do F_alk this had to be hard for you. i know i hate to admit when i am wrong or when i did something bad. good job. but always remember that even though you may not agree with other people and they might not agree with you, we all have something in common, we all love axis and allies, otherwise we wouldnt be here. :wink:

• AS much as i “hate” you sometimes… I think you a good person and i am honored to have the pleasure to know you and share ideas with you. Keep up your crafty jabs and protect against those head blows for heavens sake…We need your voice even it it sounds like your scraching the chalkboard with your nails.
    your pal Imperious.

Joke time:

Why does the French navy have glass bottomed boats??

to see the French navy- :mrgreen:

• I should have locked this thread earlier, before someone hijacked a joke about the Italians.

So, a not hijacked joke:
    Q: What do the USA and Canada have in common?
    A: Both have a southern border to a developing country where they like to go for cheap shopping .

PS: I really do not need any nice words from someone who wants to honour a member of the organisation that was responsible for the Nazi’s concentration camps. I don’t feel honoured to know you. I yet haven’t encountered an idea that was genuinely yours and worth remembering.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m