As a Conservative I am Convinced.We must pull out…

• to me a conservative is some one who cars only for the “now” and has no thoughts for the future. if we pulled out of Iraq now it might be ok for the first bit of time, but it wold come back and bite us in the @$$ soon enough, and bite hard.

Well, I agree with the second part, but you are aware that it’s very predominately Leftists who’re saying we need to pull out now, right? :P

As for the first, I suppose some Conservatives think only of the now and never the future, but then, seeing as many Leftists do the same, I think that’s more a human trait than a political one… ;)

• @Major:

to me a conservative is some one who cars only for the “now” and has no thoughts for the future. if we pulled out of Iraq now it might be ok for the first bit of time, but it wold come back and bite us in the @$$ soon enough, and bite hard.

I don’t really understand this, conservatives want us to  pull out?  I think you meant either liberal or democrat instead of conservative.  They are the ones who want us to leave Iraq, not the conservatives.  Just guessing that was your intention, I may be wrong.  If I am please explain your post a bit more.

• Btw, curious why my thread was removed?

• We can’t run from Iraq.  We ran from Somalia thanks to Bill Clinton and gave the terrorists a huge advantage.  They saw how they could beat the United States.  All they have to do is kill US Soliders and the bleeding heart liberals will clamour for withdrawl.  That’s the game the’re playing in Iraq.  Look what Somallia gave the US.  Bombings in African embasies and bombing of USS Cole, not to mention all those terrorist attacks in Saudi Arabia.  The point is we have to defeat the terrorists on their own ground now or have to fight them on our ground again later.

Leave it to liberals to divide this nation.  Thank you Ted, Hillary, Dick “the Turbin” Durbin, Nancy Peloici, and the rest of you traitors.

I though a democrat at one time said, "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country."  I guess they forgot about that when self-interest became a priority over the welfare of our troops.

Rune Blade

• YEAH YEAH i hear ya bud loud and clear with fox friends blaring in the back ground ….
    First things first…
    1.We have no business in Iraq… But oh wait the weapons of mass destruction you say…  did France smuggled them out? that was the last thing i heard…

2. Saddam is a horrid dictator who kills his people… well “these people” as he is using in his defence were trying to overthrow his government and he gassed(where did he get the gas? ahh oh sh*t…that’s right we gave it to him wooops um) for treason basically bah… were killing those people left and right cause they are trying to overthrow the one were installing… don’t see Georgy getting thrown into prison…

3. he was connected to ahh who was that guy… were hunting him down for doing something real bad… ahh a… ahhh … oh yeah 9-11 the world trade something or other what was that guys name… anyway i was told he was chummy with Saddam, which ahh nope that ain’t right… Saddam thought that guy was nutz…And what the hell ever happend to that were gonna smoke him out shit Georgy was talking about? that was a smoke screen…

Ok i am sorry since i can’t think of one reason were in this war… i don’t think i can give anyone a reason to stay… well maybe you can get bush and those damn Hawks over there to do some fighting and let are armed forces have a day off… since its really just the hawks and neocons war let them go fight it for a day…

anyway this topic is just to heated for my taste i think i should stick to rule clarifications and basic strategy for axis and allies… here have some daily show … i think this clip is very descriptive of how i feel about the bull that the white house if giving us… anyway its a bit dated octber but still…  its cute…
    http://www.comedycentral.com/motherload/player.jhtml?ml_video=23651&ml_collection=&ml_gateway=&ml_comedian=&ml_runtime=&ml_context=show&ml_origin_url=%2Fshows%2Fthe_daily_show%2Fvideos%2Fjon_stewart%2Findex.jhtml&ml_playlist=&lnk=

• 1.We have no business in Iraq…. But oh wait the weapons of mass destruction you say…  did France smuggled them out? that was the last thing i heard…

Funny, Didn’t Bill Clinton say the same thing about WMD?  DIdn’t teh UN?  Didn’t France?  Take your liberal diatrabe and shove it.  Schooled boyee.

2. Saddam is a horrid dictator who kills his people… well “these people” as he is using in his defence were trying to overthrow his government and he gassed(where did he get the gas? ahh oh sh*t…that’s right we gave it to him wooops um) for treason basically bah… were killing those people left and right cause they are trying to overthrow the one were installing… don’t see Georgy getting thrown into prison…

Okay so basically you’re okay with the murders of over 100,000 people.  Your cool with the gassing of Kurds.  You are liberal wackjob.  DId we give him chemicals?  Yes, and he was an ally back then in the 80’s as a bullwark against an even greater evil in Iran.  I’m glad to see that your hindsite is bette than your foresite.  That’s why Republicans are in office and not dems.   I don’t remember George Bush killing people he disagrees with.  Lib.

. he was connected to ahh who was that guy… were hunting him down for doing something real bad… ahh a… ahhh … oh yeah 9-11 the world trade something or other what was that guys name… anyway i was told he was chummy with Saddam, which ahh nope that ain’t right… Saddam thought that guy was nutz…And what the hell ever happend to that were gonna smoke him out sh*t Georgy was talking about? that was a smoke screen…

So far no one from the BUsh administration ever said Saddam was responsible for 9/11. YOu really need to get off those left-wing websites.  You truly have a mind of mush.  Oh does Zarqawi ring a bell?  Does Saddam’s paying Suicide bombers in Israel ring a bell either?

Ok i am sorry since i can’t think of one reason were in this war… i don’t think i can give anyone a reason to stay… well maybe you can get bush and those damn Hawks over there to do some fighting and let are armed forces have a day off… since its really just the hawks and neocons war let them go fight it for a day…

I say that if you hate freedom so much why don’t you move your liberal @$$ to North Korea and let me know how it goes.

Rune Blade

Fighting Liberal injustice every step of the way.

• I’m on the border of locking this thread.

Marine - i deleted your message because it was purely insulting and non-contributory.

RB - the following are personal attacks or flames and are inappropriate:

Take your liberal diatrabe and shove it.  Schooled boyee"

you’re okay with the murders of over 100,000 people.  Your cool with the gassing of Kurds.  You are liberal wackjob.

You truly have a mind of mush.

Try arguing the points in front of you.  If you cannot form a reasonable argument, then abstain from posting.  This applies across the board.

• @cystic:

I’m on the border of locking this thread.

Marine - i deleted your message because it was purely insulting and non-contributory.

you’re okay with the murders of over 100,000 people.  Your cool with the gassing of Kurds.  You are liberal wackjob.

Try arguing the points in front of you.  If you cannot form a reasonable argument, then abstain from posting.  This applies across the board.

I agree CC, name calling is childish.  But what is it they say about people in glass houses?

Still not sure why my other thread was taken out.

• i still stick by my original statement, we can not pull out of Iraq, but I ill say this, we should not be their, not in the force we have been anyway. what we did in Afghanistan was good, that needed to happen and i was damn proud to be a part of it. but Iraq was what Africa was to the Nazi’s (I’m not saying America has anything to do with the Nazi’s  so calm down) Hitler had Rommel go take over Africa as a show of force move, it worked until Monty and patton got in the game. i think thats what were doing in Iraq now. while there we went allowed to engage, we were police essentially with our thumbs up our butts. i hope that someday soon a pollition will let us get the job done, if we were allowed to engage we could have cleaned house with in 2 weeks tops. the “WAR” would be over, then we could concentrate on the next target, because we all know that the next tartget would not be home for the solders. did that make any sense, i kind of rant when i talk bout this stuff.

@Zooey72:

@cystic:

I’m on the border of locking this thread.

I agree CC, name calling is childish.  But what is it they say about people in glass houses?

Still not sure why my other thread was taken out.

If you go back and reread that thread you will see that it degenerated rather quickly and was going nowhere good.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m