• Hi, I’m not sure where to post this other than here. I’m looking to get a multiplayer game going for Axis and Allies Global 1940 with more than four players. I’d like to give it a tree.

Team 1: 3 Players Total
    Germany -
    Italy -
    Japan -

Team 2: 5 players
    Russia -
    America -
    UK -
    Australia -
    China -

–------------
    I’d like to experiment with having many actors in play at once. It can make for a very dynamic game. Here are the rules:

1.1 - Team Organization and positions:

Commander General - Each team has a Commander General. Their responsibilities are to designate the final bid between both teams by private message on the forum. By default, the highest ranked player in the league will go to this position. If the position is tied and both Generals want the position, the team will tally a vote by Arbitrator via PM. Final results will be posted here by the Arbitrator.

Generals - Every player is the respective general of their country’s army. If a country abdicates their position, the Commanding General will appoint one of his current general’s to oversee the forces of that particular country. They will then be given the appointed name “Commander-in-Chief Of (Country’s) forces.”

1.2 - Game information
    Technology is allowed by default, but if one Commanding General disagrees, then all the players will tally a vote. If the vote is tied, the motion to defeat “Technology is default in play” is defeated. Dice has luck by default. To overcome this, the same motion happens to defeat it as does with technology in play.

1.3 - 48 hour rule
    As tournament rules are understood(paraphrased), a player is given 72 hours to make a move. In this case of this game, the rule will be 48 hours for that player to make a move. Once the 48 hour mark is reached, the Commanding General may take command of their forces during that country’s turn and make a move for them in their absence.

1.4 - Declaring a step down as a general
    A player may wish to step down as a general. They must declare it in the game forum thread. The Commanding General will then appoint a new general to oversee that country’s forces.

1.5 - Absent player for long period of time
    If a player has been absent from three rounds of play, the Commanding General may declare them unfit for a general and force them to step down, giving their role of Commander-In-Chief of that country’s forces to himself or someone else on his team.

1.6 - Other
    The game will play as usual as tournament games usually do. Standard win and loss rules apply. However, for a team to actually surrender, it’s last player must quit, which means that That Commanding General has to the last player remaining in the match with no generals running any of the countries except for him or her.

This is a team game with a bit more rules added for roleplaying and fun of it. I hope you like the idea of Commanding General with generals running countries under his command.

• I’d like to pick Russia

• Is this for TripleA or is there some other online A&A that I am missing?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m