The Battle of France 1940 (video interview)

• Sponsor

Hey everyone,

I had the opportunity to meet Sean Michaels (AKA: Freddy) at the FMG Convention earlier this month, and here is an interview we had discussing the A&A variant he designed called “the Battle of France 1940”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn8cV57ABws

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

Thanks so much YG for interviewing Sean Michael’s game. I bought it, but haven’t had time to play it. This video, will help learning the game faster. :-)

• Thanks so much Young Grasshopper for taking the time to interview me! I really appreciate it, if there are any questions feel free to ask!
    Freddy

• Sponsor

@Freddy:

Thanks so much Young Grasshopper for taking the time to interview me! I really appreciate it, if there are any questions feel free to ask!
    Freddy

No problem Freddy, it was my pleasure and thanks for emailing the vid from your phone. If you could pop in on the “interview video” comments of my YouTube channel from time to time to answer any questions my subscribers might have about BOF40, that would be great… cheers.

• Sponsor

@John:

Thanks so much YG for interviewing Sean Michael’s game. I bought it, but haven’t had time to play it. This video, will help learning the game faster. :-)

No Problem John, if you start saving now… maybe we can meet at the FMG convention next year ( 8-))

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

@Young:

@John:

No Problem John, if you start saving now… maybe we can meet at the FMG convention next year ( 8-))

It would be cool to meet you, but it is hard for me to travel far, because I own a retail business that keeps me more localized, here in Texas. I don’t get Saturdays off, which makes it tough. I can take off on a Saturday, as long as it isn’t between October and December, and I have to plan ahead, for it.

I hope, some day, but if not, maybe Freddy can hold a convention, where he lives, and I could travel to his event, if he ever has something.

Historical Board Gaming, also has their conventions in Tulsa, usually in May, which would be better for you. I attended their convention this year, because it was close enough, where I could drive to. I could leave Friday night and be there till Sunday night.

Either way, I hope to meet you someday. That would be awesome. :-D

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m