• It’s an A&A 1941 knock off. Units disappear, freezes and crashes, AI is the worst I’ve yet seen, AI makes illegal moves, and you’re barred from some legal moves. All for the low price of $2.99. I’m still waiting for my refund.

• Granted,  the AI is weak,  but I can’t say that I’ve experienced any freezing,  crashing,  or disappearing units.  Overall I was satisfied with my purchase.  I look forward to future updates.

• When enemy subs are shooting down my planes it kinda makes me feel like my planes should be able to shoot at the subs. AI lands planes in just captured territory. I’m barred from moving my carriers to positions to recover my fighters. I’ve never seen anything this screwed up.

• Never got a refund from the dev. Got one from Google just now. Here are my issues. Fighters that can only move 3 spaces over water. When I need that fourth movement to get the fighter to a carrier it compounds the problem. Subs shooting down my planes. My planes not being able to engage subs. Not being able to submerge my subs. AI’s planes landing in just captured territory. With all these problems I didn’t even want to try playing someone else. I just wanted a refund. I feel like I paid to try someone’s beta.

• Did you bother leaving a review at the play store detailing your frustrations?

• Yup. Ran out of room for my rant. Google did refund my money though.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m