Global 1940 Wittman and Private Panic vs Credulous and Elrood

• TripleA Move Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 Balanced Mod3, version: 3.3

Game History

Round: 12

Purchase Units - Americans
                Americans buy 2 carriers, 4 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber; Remaining resources: 0 PUs;

Combat Move - Americans
                15 fighters and 5 tactical_bombers moved from 6 Sea Zone to Japan
                1 artillery, 2 infantry and 2 mech_infantrys moved from 6 Sea Zone to Japan
                5 artilleries, 7 infantry and 2 mech_infantrys moved from Alaska to 1 Sea Zone
                5 artilleries, 7 infantry, 2 mech_infantrys and 7 transports moved from 1 Sea Zone to 6 Sea Zone
                5 artilleries, 7 infantry and 2 mech_infantrys moved from 6 Sea Zone to Japan
                3 fighters moved from Western United States to 6 Sea Zone

Combat - Americans

triplea_36475_Ame12.tsvg

• Beat the Sushi out of Adapan :-D :-D :-D

• :-P

I suppose you guys have to find some way to enjoy losing to Seb and me! Japan’s task was to soak up the pressure (all those US Pacific builds!) while Seb made hay in Europe.

:-P

• Oh! Only just noticed the madcap invasion of Japan!  :-o

No scramble thanks! :roll:

• As mentioned to Mark yesterday - all my kamis please - one on each of 6 carriers ……

I do not think I need to scramble a plane in order to use my kamis. But if I do, please scramble one TB.

Come on Mark - I am looking forward to this battle !!! :evil:

• You don’t . Kamikaze negates Bombardments.

• Hehehe! I just played this through in Local. :-D

All the J kamis missed! :-(

But in one round of dice the US lost more than half of it airforce. -124 TUV! :-o

Japan was left with odds of 89%/+117 TUV on the remaining US fleet. :evil:

Please don’t take the J bombers as casualties unless and until the US look like they have a chance of winning! :-P

• TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 Balanced Mod3, version: 3.3

Game History

Round: 12

Purchase Units - Americans
                Americans buy 2 carriers, 4 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber; Remaining resources: 0 PUs;

Combat Move - Americans
                15 fighters and 5 tactical_bombers moved from 6 Sea Zone to Japan
                1 artillery, 2 infantry and 2 mech_infantrys moved from 6 Sea Zone to Japan
                5 artilleries, 7 infantry and 2 mech_infantrys moved from Alaska to 1 Sea Zone
                5 artilleries, 7 infantry, 2 mech_infantrys and 7 transports moved from 1 Sea Zone to 6 Sea Zone
                5 artilleries, 7 infantry and 2 mech_infantrys moved from 6 Sea Zone to Japan
                3 fighters moved from Western United States to 6 Sea Zone

Combat - Americans
                Kamikaze Suicide Attack attacks 1 carrier owned by the Americans scoring 1 hits.  Rolls: 2
                    Units damaged: 1 carrier owned by the Americans
                Kamikaze Suicide Attack attacks 1 carrier owned by the Americans scoring 0 hits.  Rolls: 4
                Kamikaze Suicide Attack attacks 1 carrier owned by the Americans scoring 1 hits.  Rolls: 2
                Kamikaze Suicide Attack attacks 1 carrier owned by the Americans scoring 0 hits.  Rolls: 3
                Kamikaze Suicide Attack attacks 1 carrier owned by the Americans scoring 0 hits.  Rolls: 6
                Kamikaze Suicide Attack attacks 1 carrier owned by the Americans scoring 1 hits.  Rolls: 1
                Battle in Japan
                    Americans attack with 6 artilleries, 15 fighters, 9 infantry, 4 mech_infantrys and 5 tactical_bombers
                    Japanese defend with 3 aaGuns, 1 airfield, 2 bombers, 1 factory_major, 20 fighters, 1 harbour, 19 infantry and 10 tactical_bombers
                    Japanese win with 2 bombers, 18 fighters and 10 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is -180
                    Casualties for Americans: 6 artilleries, 15 fighters, 9 infantry, 4 mech_infantrys and 5 tactical_bombers
                    Casualties for Japanese: 3 aaGuns, 2 fighters and 19 infantry

Non Combat Move - Americans
                6 carriers moved from 6 Sea Zone to 25 Sea Zone
                3 carriers moved from 6 Sea Zone to 25 Sea Zone
                1 battleship moved from 6 Sea Zone to 25 Sea Zone
                1 destroyer moved from 6 Sea Zone to 25 Sea Zone
                1 carrier, 2 destroyers and 1 transport moved from 101 Sea Zone to 106 Sea Zone

Place Units - Americans
                2 carriers placed in 101 Sea Zone
                4 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber placed in Western United States

Turn Complete - Americans
                Total Cost from Convoy Blockades: 0
                    Rolling for Convoy Blockade Damage in 35 Sea Zone. Rolls: 6,6
                Americans collect 60 PUs; end with 60 PUs total
                Trigger Americans 7 North Africa Beach Head: Americans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 65 PUs
                Objective Americans 3 Defense Obligations: Americans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 70 PUs
                Objective Americans 4 Philippines: Americans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 75 PUs
                Objective Americans 2 Outer Territories: Americans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 80 PUs
                Objective Americans 1 Homeland: Americans met a national objective for an additional 10 PUs; end with 90 PUs

triplea_36475_Ame12.tsvg

• -180 TUV  :-o

Will Japan get another turn? PLEASE!

• 2024 '22 '19 '17 '15

Yes please!!!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m