Was there a CP playbook for France first, Italy first and Russia first?

• TripleA

Not bs AH helps you out, since AH goes first, it how you get there fast, You hit g5 no problem. You just got to do it.

• Yea right, no problem as you say =)
    By AH you mean the 12 inf and 4 art in range just goes france as well? As you say as they goes first in round 5, their entire stack will get killed in that attack (12inf, 4art vs 59inf, 9art, 1plane =))…

Could you please be specific how you kill France within 5 round?

Or else I can just as easily claim that I have an super AH strat that works every time. I take UK in round 4. Dont ask how, just do it, very easy, the Ottomans helps out!

• TripleA

You just shove everything that makes it in five rounds towards france, full yolo. Buy only units that make it there, only move units that make it there by round 5 and some extra units for round 6 (in case some crazy liberation thing goes on).

That is it, full yolo. After you lose first time doing it, you do it again second time, you will have it much improved and you get it.

• Ok. But my number are correct in the AH and Germany round 5 attack?

AH vs France
    12inf, 4art vs 59inf, 9 art, 1plane

Germany vs France
    47inf, 16 art, 13 plane vs 59 inf(minus the ones AH manage to kill), 9 art, 1plane

Just yes or no, is the above a correct description?

• TripleA

Yeah about right. It is a nut buster.

• Well do you agree that first fight is a complete suicide fight where AH will get wiped out and a best case scenario they can hope for is to kill 6-7 AH inf?
    Do you also agree that even with insane luck the Germany forces wont wipe out the remaining 60 AH units in round 5 but perhaps only half that? During all this time wouldent a decent UK partner had a plan in place to reenforce Paris by this time? I mean The opening move by AH says it all and after Germanies first turn its even obvious to a blind person what is happening…

• TripleA

you should have horses or something in there too, your g1 /g2 buy.

• Hmm my 1914 box fell short of providing horses as pieces =)

• TripleA

^^

• TripleA

Yeah France first is super rough.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m