• Hey guys just a quick note on a new group I am starting up in sarnia. It now has a name, the sarnia war room, it can be found on facebooke and YouTube. First video is up on YouTube just to put a face to my name and let everyone know what I have in store for the future. Things like a how to make a table video series once I start and recaps of our games round by round. Any support in getting the word out would be helpfull, also any advice on the Facebook page or videos to be made would also be greeted with enthusiasm.

A real quick shout out to young grasshopper for the advice so far look forward to more chats in the future.

Thanks again guys for any help in advance.

Vanerost

• Sponsor

@Vanerost:

Hey guys just a quick note on a new group I am starting up in sarnia. It now has a name, the sarnia war room, it can be found on facebooke and YouTube. First video is up on YouTube just to put a face to my name and let everyone know what I have in store for the future. Things like a how to make a table video series once I start and recaps of our games round by round. Any support in getting the word out would be helpfull, also any advice on the Facebook page or videos to be made would also be greeted with enthusiasm.

A real quick shout out to young grasshopper for the advice so far look forward to more chats in the future.

Thanks again guys for any help in advance.

Vanerost

Great news Vanerost, love the ambition and can’t wait to colaberate on some youtube material. Don’t forget to provide a link here going straight to your videos… much easier than searching.

Found it…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLKvRo_Dc-Q

Cheers.

• Thanks I will have to learn how to add links to make it easy to find. Won’t be much on the channel till I get a video from our first game. So I got some time to figure this stuff out. A bit harder since I do it all from my phone.

• Sponsor

@Vanerost:

Thanks I will have to learn how to add links to make it easy to find. Won’t be much on the channel till I get a video from our first game. So I got some time to figure this stuff out. A bit harder since I do it all from my phone.

No problem, as new videos go up… I will add the links for you.

• This is the link for the Facebook page also guys.

https://www.facebook.com/Sarniaaxisandallies

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m