Global War, 2nd edition - due 1\. November 2015

• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

@John:

@sophiedog2:

If I already pre ordered does anyone know how and when I will get the rules download?

November 1st, will probably be the day you can first download the rules on HBG’s website, unless there is a delay.

You go to your order history, under account, and they will have it there.

Be sure your logged in first.

Click where it says download by the day you ordered it.
    This is correct, We hope Nov 1, maybe a day or 2 delay

That should be all you have to do.

HBG will let us know when the rules will first be available to download.

I hope this helps. :-)

John

• Ok thanks

• @coachofmany:

@John:

@sophiedog2:

If I already pre ordered does anyone know how and when I will get the rules download?

November 1st, will probably be the day you can first download the rules on HBG’s website, unless there is a delay.

John

OK I"ll state the obvious it’s Nov first. I went into my account at HBG and the download isn’t there yet. I checked to see if I got an E-mail for the download, but no E-mail either. I know it’s Sun and HBG is out west (I’m eastern time), so that prob causes a delay, but will I be able to down load the rules today? I’m expecting the Map and player aids to be shipped tomorrow (Monday) and be here by the end of the week, is that correct?

• The map might be a little delayed I think, but hopefully the rules will be up today, the sooner the better.

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

@WILD:

@coachofmany:

@John:

@sophiedog2:

John

OK I"ll state the obvious it’s Nov first. I went into my account at HBG and the download isn’t there yet. I checked to see if I got an E-mail for the download, but no E-mail either. I know it’s Sun and HBG is out west (I’m eastern time), so that prob causes a delay, but will I be able to down load the rules today? I’m expecting the Map and player aids to be shipped tomorrow (Monday) and be here by the end of the week, is that correct?

They say it could be delayed for a couple days, but not long. Down loads will appear when they start shipping, I assume.

• Global war game posted this:
    “Map is printed. We will have play aids on Monday and we can start mailing them out. Rules in a couple days. Last minute formatting”
    on there Facebook page. Hopefully the delay will be brief.

• Well ok then, guess they are working on it hope to have it soon

Rules will be up tonight, shipping starts Nov 4, sorry for delay

• @coachofmany:

Will the rules be on HBG or BGG?

@ghr2:

@coachofmany:

HBG

• @coachofmany:

@ghr2:

@coachofmany:

HBG

Great. All your stuff looks amazing.

• @coachofmany:

@ghr2:

@coachofmany:

HBG

How do you access the rules from HBG.com. Has anyone accessed them yet?

• @sophiedog2:

@coachofmany:

@ghr2:

@coachofmany:

HBG

How do you access the rules from HBG.com. Has anyone accessed them yet?

Yea, I have not been able to access them yet.

Hey guys, the rules are up. Just go to the map, click it and there is a link to it by the accessories on HBG’S website. :-)

• Yea the rules are up, and it looks like they have shipped my map and other stuff today (says so in my account). I’m in Michigan so if it shipped today I have a shot at getting it by Friday from Oklahoma (assuming that’s where they shipped it from). � Looks like the rules are now up too awesome I can print them at work and save my ink. �

PS the rules aren’t in my account at HBG like I thought they would be. You go to their site and go to click the link to Global War 1936-1945 (on the upper left in the grey section). Then click the map and look for the down load rules “here” .It is past the Choose Options in the Description section just under the map sizes and prices.

Oh BTW the rules are 63 pages

here is a direct link:

http://www.historicalboardgaming.com/assets/images/HBG Games/Global Games/1936/Rules/Global War 1936 Rules v1.0.pdf

• Ha Ha ya $30.00 just to print.  So much for the KISS affect. LOL

Thanks for the link Bill.

• Coach,  are the setup charts going to be available on HBG site for downloading to ?

• @SS:

Coach,� � are the setup charts going to be available on HBG site for downloading to ?

I thought the set up charts and other players aids are coming with the map, but you are right it says there will be a digital download for the set-up etc…

@WILD:

@SS:

Coach,� � are the setup charts going to be available on HBG site for downloading to ?

I thought the set up charts and other players aids are coming with the map, but you are right it says there will be a digital download for the set-up etc…

Wild Bill, if your digital downloads aren’t on there when it shipped, just send a message to Coach and he will get it to you, or will let you know when it is available.

John

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m