Lets support A&A playing YouTubers (NEW VIDEO)

• Sponsor

Hello everyone,

Here are a couple of guys that don’t play often, but are getting better every game. Just wanna drum up some support for them so they continue to make videos, please subscribe, comment, or like their videos… there is very little A&A content on YouTube, so lets cheer on what’s out there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf1AcDjbB2o

and here’s the latest one…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyaCzzy0b_U

• Customizer

I agree there aren’t that many. One thing that may help is “cross-pollinizing” from A&A gamers by combining their interests. I.e. if you like other games include them in your podcast or Youtube channel.

I play Memoir '44, ToI, and am getting into Bolt Action and Flames of War in the WWII genre. In the future I would like to do some Vloging or possibly a podcast. If I did I would probably aim for a WWII gaming theme.

In essence a strategy games channel or a WWII gaming channel many times introduces people to games they never knew existed. For me it was the reverse I’ve loved A&A since I played it and ignored M44 until I “linked into” it via M44. Someone who likes something else may also like A&A.

A good example of this is a couple of Portland/Seattle MeetUp groups that specialize in A&A but play a lot of other war games in their clubs. Sometimes they even have airsoft events!

• Looks like they are big customers at the HBG shop. And what was that 10 sided dice about ? Houserules ?

• Sponsor

@Narvik:

Looks like they are big customers at the HBG shop. And what was that 10 sided dice about ? Houserules ?

I believe it was to help count their game rounds.

• @Young:

@Narvik:

Looks like they are big customers at the HBG shop. And what was that 10 sided dice about ? Houserules ?

I believe it was to help count their game rounds.

Yep, that’s what we use it for.

Thanks for the support, everyone.  This forum is a great resource.

Our story is that Chris & I used to play the original version of the game religiously while in high school, but just got back into the game a few years ago with Global 1940.  But now we live on opposite sides of the country and only get a chance to play one week a year, and the strategies need to be a lot different on this board than what we grew up on.  So yes, we’re still learning this board and the best approaches to it, and loving every game. We appreciate all the thoughtful feedback we’ve gotten in the comments section.

Brian

• Hi everyone - we’re now up to 8 full-length game videos.

Would love to get your feedback.

• Sponsor

@Bdwassom:

Hi everyone - we’re now up to 8 full-length game videos.

Would love to get your feedback.

Here is the link…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyaCzzy0b_U

I’ve also added it to my first post.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m