• Its germs turn…(russia moved all units from capitol into kareila)…I take over kareila leaving behind 1 tank…Can i then move my tank through kareila into the capitol,taking it over?..THANKS

• The tanks turn is over, since it has already engaged in a battle.

• indeed. Also, since you have taken Karelia I assume it is now the combat phase. You must move into combat during the combat movement phase which has already passed (moving into Russia would be combat movement). Therefor you must wait untill another turn to attempt taking Russia.

• Moving this to the Player Help forum.

• I am the US player…Japan took over eastern usa…on there next turn can the build and unlimited amount of stuff on western us (original Complex rule) or are limited to 10 things because the icp vaule is 10??? we need help on this one

• On 2002-06-06 17:03, jsputz wrote:
    I am the US player…Japan took over eastern usa…on there next turn can the build and unlimited amount of stuff on western us (original Complex rule) or are limited to 10 things because the icp vaule is 10??? we need help on this one

They are limited to 10 units……umm…i think anyway.

• I think you’re right. The A&A CD version does not allow me to build more than 10 for Japan.

• the maximum out put of any Ic that you did not start with is limited to the teretorys IPC value

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m