Happy Thanksgiving to all forum members !

• Hope you get stuffed with all the traditional goodies including boiled potatoes, potato pancakes, potato cream soup, sauerbraten , schnitzel ,apple skivers, and apple strudel along with alot of Spaten beer. A special thanks to the people on the other side of the aisle of political orientation including Falk, CC, Mary, and sometimes Janus you people for whatever reason are allways good foils for a political debate. Of course many other members who share a more profound view of the world are equally blessed including: B. Andersson (game master), Rune Blade,Opengeno,Vasili Zaitsev, Marine, Chengora, Desertfish and Dennis Jenson ( DJenson)who i recently had the pleasure to meet at Gen Con LA.

• all that food sounds about right by me, the usual thanksgiving diner for my family.
    happy thanksgiving everyone, get fat, then play axis and allies and sweat the whole dinner away!!! :wink:

Happy thanksgiving my fellow comrades… Now let me get see if I can drag some unfortunates into a game of World Domination… :-D

• @Imperious:

Hope you get stuffed with all the traditional goodies including boiled potatoes, potato pancakes, potato cream soup, sauerbraten , schnitzel ,apple skivers, and apple strudel along with alot of Spaten beer. A special thanks to the people on the other side of the aisle of political orientation including Falk, CC, Mary, and sometimes Janus you people for whatever reason are allways good foils for a political debate. Of course many other members who share a more profound view of the world are equally blessed including: B. Andersson (game master), Rune Blade, Marine, Chengora, Desertfish and Dennis Jenson ( DJenson)who i recently had the pleasure to meet at Gen Con LA.

Mega Dittos ;)

Hah! And I am under an 1" of snow… How lovely…

• Happy Thanksgiving everyone, try not to get gravy on the gameboard :D.

P.S. Hee hee, we’re supposed to get a foot of snow today, GG :D ;).

• it isnt snowing here in chicago, but it is really windy (go figure) with a widchill of -2 F. i hope my car starts. :-(

• I cant believe it, I wake up on Thanksgiving morning, and there is 3 inches of snow on the ground!!! Then I had to peel potatoes all day, and when dinner finnaly came around, I made myself sooooo sick. :-P To top it all off, the Cowboys lost in overtime!!! Do I regret any of it? Nah. :mrgreen:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m