Nefariuos Reptilicants…er, Republicans...

• http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/columnists/orl-maxwell1705nov17,0,2971218.column

Why do these evil Wepublicunts keep gaining converts?
    This guy! Obviously, it’s greed.  What an Oreo cookie.

Then there’s Zel Mueller.  Well, with a name like that he’d obviously gotten back in touch with his Nazi genes.
    Honestly, a Democrat senator as keynote speaker for the 2004 Repulsive Convention!  He’s probably a Grande Poobah of the KKK.

And all those Demofections back around 1994.  Before and after the election.

Plus, there’s that Republiwaffle, Jane Roe(Doe?) of the 1973 Abortion case.  She became a Christian(My god!  I mean, my Gosh!)  Well, it’s the same thing as a Republican(brainwashed idiot). Then she returned to her senses and came home to Planned Parenthood where she belongs.  Then the BI*CH goes multiple personality on us and became a Christian again! ( Man is she lucky these Fanatics are forgiving!

Oh, and don’t forget that Neo-Conservative(and I find it sacriligious using the term ‘conservative’ here) Thor waz-is-name who was a leader in the Green movement.  What’s he do?  Writes a book, hundreds of pages long with quotes and sources out the wazzou.  As if anyone is gonna believe a Conservative Conservationist!  Musta hit himself in the head with his big hammer a few too many times…

Must just be a minor swing back to the fundamentalist fascist side of (im)balance!  After all the Democrats had it all once and they were on the right correct road.  So close to wiping out the conservatives.Â

!!Maybe that’s it!!  Give the US, nay, the world, another look at a McCarthyist/nazist/fascist/totalitarianist Republitatorship and the doors will be open to a better way.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m