Looking for Players in Chicago

• Hey everyone,

I just move to Chicago a few weeks ago and I would like to meet up with some people to play axis and allies. Is there an Axis and Allies meet up in Chicago?

Best,

major_payne

• I found this group on Meetup.com http://www.meetup.com/axisallies-64/events/221333123/?a=md1_grp&rv=md1&_af_eid=221333123&_af=event  I haven’t been to an event yet, but i believe they meet every month.  I live about 100 miles west of Chicago.  What versions do you play?

• I know there is a guy who lives a little bit south of Rockford who plays as well as a few folks around Gurnee.  Most of my friends play in SE WI around Milwaukee or Kenosha.  It all comes down to how far are you willing to drive.  We usually do global 1940 or that Global War 1939 map.

• Hi,

We live in the far NW burbs about an hour from Milwaukee, just over an hour from Rockford and probably 90 minutes from Chicago depending on traffic.

Jenni and I play often and are looking for some people wiling to form a group and play regularly a couple of times a month on a weekend day.  We own Global 2nd edition and 1941 revised 2nd edition.

Please send me a message if you are interested.

Lance

• I know this topic is quite old but i thought i would try it anyway. I am in the Rockford area and i am interested in playing. I found a guy in my neighborhood through church friends and we played classic last night. I am really interested in playing Global 39 or 40. I am willing ton drive an hour or so a couple times a month. Message me if interested.

• I live in Kenosha Wi and we play my 41 global game. Probably to far for you and it’s not G40

• Hi, any players in Oak Park, IL area? I’d love to meet to play anniversary 2nd edition (I’m not familiar with other versions). I can drive to Chicago and near West Burbs. Pls let me know. Thanks.

• @phd_angel
    I moved to Libertyville (North burbs) about a month ago. Unfortunately, my wife and I are living at her parent’s home until we can save for a house. This means I am willing to travel your way or meet in the middle.

I have AA50(2ed), Europe '99 and Pacific '01 if your interested in any of those versions.

The only caveats I have are that I would only be available on weekends and I must get permission since we have a 10mo/old daughter and I can’t just leave my wife and in-laws with a baby with little notice.

If you are interested in getting a game together, let me know and we’ll try to schedule something. Also (I’m sure this is a dumb question since you’re looking for players in the area) do you have any other players that would be interested? I might have one or two friends that would be down.

• @gatelock86
    Hi. I sent you a PM to connect. Looking forward to hearing back from you via email.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m