• '14 Customizer

Trying to find a rule that explains this in the manual but everything I find is vague. Here is the situation.

• If UK Pacific takes Persia. Does the control of that territory belong to UK or UK Pacific?

• If UK lost their capital and UK Pacific takes Persia does the control belong to UK or UK Pacific?

In both of those cases when stating one has control it is assumed they add those PU’s to their Economy and can produce at facilities on that territory.

• In both cases, it belong to the Europe Economy because Persia is on the Europe board and is not West India.

• '14 Customizer

That’s what I kinda figured but I wondered how it worked when UK Europe lost its capital.

• UK just would not get the income. ( Stupid, I know.)
    Has to be taken by the US, Russia or Anzac (or France, if activated) to collect the income.

• Customizer

Also, if/win London is liberated, then UK Europe will collect the IPCs from Persia (unless an Axis power has taken it beforehand, of course)

This also works on the Pacific side. If Calcutta is captured and some UK Europe troops liberate West India, no one gets the IPCs until Calcutta is liberated.

• '14 Customizer

@knp7765:

Also, if/win London is liberated, then UK Europe will collect the IPCs from Persia (unless an Axis power has taken it beforehand, of course)

This also works on the Pacific side. If Calcutta is captured and some UK Europe troops liberate West India, no one gets the IPCs until Calcutta is liberated.

Very good point!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m