• Dears,

I am playing my first game. I have 3 USA carriers, loaded with fighters and tatical bombers on the SZ 110 and I want to atack 3 germans battleships and 1 cruiser on SZ 104. My doubt: I can move the carriers to SZ 103 and launch my aircarfts from that seazone (103), atack and return to the carrier, counting the aircraft movement from the SZ 103, or I have to launch the aircrafts before tha carrier movement? Sorry, English is not my native languege, and maybe I not understand some rules details.

Thanks.

• Planes launch independently of the carrier, so they can only travel a total of 4 spaces from where they launch to where they attack to where they land. Thus, they can move 3 spaces from 101 to 104, and then land on the carriers that you move to 103 during noncombat (note that, technically, if you’re not fighting a sea battle in 103, the carriers can’t move there during the combat move).

• '17 '16 '15

Hi rensferreira

Your planes can only move 4 total. You can’t move the carrier with the planes and then move the planes 4 more.

• '14 Customizer

@barney:

Hi rensferreira

Your planes can only move 4 total. You can’t move the carrier with the planes and then move the planes 4 more.

Actually you can move the carrier 2 and then the plane 4 but the planes and carriers have to be different nationality.

For example. Lets say a USA carrier has 2 ANZAC fighters on it. The carrier can move 2 in USA’s turn and then the planes can move another 4 on ANZAC’s turn.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m