Axis & Allies G39/G36 Players in Alberta, Canada. (Edmonton or Grande Prairie)

• i’m down in calgary but i’d definitely be interested.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Following up with the E-Town crew.

Throwing out a gauntlet.

If you guys make a plan and come out to Chilliwack/Vancouver for a weekend; I can get us two full days of gaming HBG’s 36 or 39; setup in its full glory.

It can be your E-Town team vs Canucks; I can get free accommodations/ground-transportation/food arranged; flying to Abbotsford airport should be the only expense, just a short flight!

Just googled it - flights are between $150-200 total return!

That’s cheap for an all expenses covered weekend away ! Haha!

Let me know.

• @Gargantua:

Following up with the E-Town crew.

Throwing out a gauntlet.

If you guys make a plan and come out to Chilliwack/Vancouver for a weekend; I can get us two full days of gaming HBG’s 36 or 39; setup in its full glory.

It can be your E-Town team vs Canucks; I can get free accommodations/ground-transportation/food arranged; flying to Abbotsford airport should be the only expense, just a short flight!

Hello Gargantua,

Hehe, I’d love to take you up on the challenge, but I cannot.
    I already took a lot of time off from work this year to go to korea/vietnam, buy a house, and get married+honeymoon. I work consistently on call, so I cant even schedule days off to go, plus I’m not a rich man and its been an expensive year.

Ill keep it open as an option, but I’m not sure it will happen.

• '17

Sweet deal gargantua. Im open to the idea. Im on a weird rotating schedule, only get every third weekend off. But with advanced notice I can use holiday time if required to match the rest.

• Oh dang, that would be fun.

Well stay in contact guys.  I also just got married/honeymoon/trip haha and completed an offer on an apartment as of yesterday. Lol so I know your pain.

We could easily do this next year.  Anytime really.

All I would suggest is that the E-Town crew gather up and see what could possibly work for them.

• '17

@Gargantua:

Well stay in contact guys.  I also just got married/honeymoon/trip haha and completed an offer on an apartment as of yesterday. Lol so I know your pain.

We could easily do this next year.  Anytime really.

All I would suggest is that the E-Town crew gather up and see what could possibly work for them.

Congratulations!!!

I’m still interested, face to face way better than on line IMHO. Should any locals wish to PM re meetup, willing to host an Edmonton meeting/game. Semi local Calgary or Grand Prairie  etc are welcome. Definitely offer you a reciprocal deal Gargantua.

• Customizer

Hi, new to the form here. I am maybe a hour north of Calgary between Calgary and red deer.

• '17

Welcome! Nice to see more Alberta or western Canadian members. Maybe one day we can get a convention going or something.

• Hey, just a look and a refresh at who is in the area.
    Jim001 and Rank Carcass are from Edmonton,
    FastHeinz is fairly close,
    I’m still out of Grande Prairie with a few fellows here.

• @Jinx1527
    hi Jinx
    I believe @StuckTojo is from that area . I don’t remember for sure though. I know he likes whiskey anyway : ) Rye I think : )

• Customizer

Yes, I am in Edmonton. Haven’t played in a long time a face to face game. Would love to get together and play some A&A.

• @FastHeinz said in Axis & Allies G39/G36 Players in Alberta, Canada. (Edmonton or Grande Prairie):

Hi, new to the form here. I am maybe a hour north of Calgary between Calgary and red deer.

Calgarian here, reporting in :)
    Haven’t played G36/G39, but I’m familiar with the basics of A&A.

• Seems like there are a few players in this area of Canada. That’s good to see!
    Me and Rank Carcass are headed out to Prince George to meet with GeneralHandGrenade and another fella on May 4-6th of Global War 36.
    I think both those gentlemen are going to YouTube stream it.

If anyone is interested in joining and has some experience let me know! I’m from Grande Prairie area and RC is from Edmonton.

• Customizer

I have been looking to start a group here in Edmonton.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m