• Germany’s first move should basically consist of this:

Attack Karelia with eight infantry and four tanks (The infantry are from: Finland Norway, three, Eastern Europe, three, and Germany, via Baltic Sea transport, two. The tanks are from: Germany, two, Eastern Europe, one, Finland Norway, one). This is assuming that the Russians have Ukraine.
    You should win with roughly four infantry and four tanks.Â

Attack the Syria-Iraq sub with your Mediterranean Battleship and use your Southern European tank along with your infantry and tank from Libya to attack Egypt. You will win with probably two tanks remaining. Move the infantry from Algeria to French West Africa.

Use your fighter from Western Europe and your fighter from Germany to attack the Gibraltar battleship. If one fighter dies, let it be the German one and land the one from Western Europe in Eastern Europe. Attack the Canadian transport with your sub in Western Europe (if it’s still there; if it’s not, leave the transport alone). Attack the UK sea zone (which will probably have a Russian transport in it) with your fighter from Finland Norway and your unused fighter in Eastern Europe, and also your Baltic sub. You will probably wipe both forces out, but if you have a fighter left, land it in Karelia to better defend it against the Russians.

Use your bomber to strategic bomb Russia. Move your two remaining infantry in Germany and your two remaining infantry in Italy into Eastern Europe and also move your Western European tanks in there as well.

Purchase: five infantry, one tank, and one fighter. Place three of the infantry and the fighter in Germany, place the other two infantry and the tank in Southern Europe.

You are now making $35 per turn.

• What do you think is on Karelia when you are attacking it?
    In the games i have played, Karelia is NEVER so lightly defended that you can get away with bringing so little to it and still capture it (nevermind have units left over).  Maybe look at some recent posts - this argument has just been well detailed.

• On Karelia would be six infantry and a fighter.

• Dear googie,

i do appreciate that you are so eager to post your ideas here.

On the other hand, there is this very old rule, that you should “read only” for a few days when you join a forum.

If you had done that, then you would have come across:
    http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=5397.0
    http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=5398.0

And even your first move for Japan (which is rude and totally useless) was already answered:
    http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=5347.0
    (by someone who like you totally ignored the rule of reading for a week before the first post)

So, feel free to search through the forum, and then decide wether what you have to contribute is worth it.

thanks a lot

PS: only if you play against total morons then you will find 6 INF and 1 Fighter on Karelia after R1
    (and only a total moron would use the UK’s fighters on UK1 to strafe WE)

• Sorry about Japan. That was my sister. I wrote a new one that is now posted. I don’t appreciate you calling my ideas “moronic”. They work quite well for me, Axis or Allies.

• There are fools and greater fools.

You should look for some of the threads that actually garner discussion.  The threads that are immediately disputed indicate strategic errors by the original poster.

• @Linkon:

There are fools and greater fools.

You should look for some of the threads that actually garner discussion.  The threads that are immediately disputed indicate strategic errors by the original poster.

Strategic errors, or game rule errors, Such as…

@googie7745:

You will probably wipe both forces out, but if you have a fighter left, land it in Karelia to better defend it against the Russians.

You cannot land airplanes in newly taken over territory.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m