• Hi all

this is a noob question but the instruction book is a little unclear. If i (germany) capture the Russian capital of Moscow on my turn does that mean i will get all the soviet unspent IPCs + will germany’s IPCs increase from 40-64 (original 40+ russia’s 24) indefinitely until liberated or are the soviets simply unable to produce new units until capital is retaken?

thanks

also if i (germany) capture a Soviet territory containing an industrial complex will i be able to bring in new units there at my mobilise new units phase at the end of the turn or and will the soviet player be able to deploy his units there at the beginning of his turn

• Morning and welcome Glassfish.
    Germany takes Russia’s unspent IPCs only on the turn it captures Moscow. (This could happen more than once, if Russia or an ally is able to liberate it.) After the turn Moscow is captured, you would add up what you have on the board and collect that number of IPCs. Not add 24 each time.

No. You start producing in a captured IC the turn after its capture.
    Neither could the original owner build there (Russia) on its next go. The original owner, Russia in your case, would not be able to produce there until the turn after it recaptured it.

• @wittmann:

Morning and welcome Glassfish.
    Germany takes Russia’s unspent IPCs only on the turn it captures Moscow. (This could happen more than once, if Russia or an ally is able to liberate it.) After the turn Moscow is captured, you would add up what you have on the board and collect that number of IPCs. Not add 24 each time.

No. You start producing in a captured IC the turn after its capture.
    Neither could the original owner build there (Russia) on its next go. The original owner, Russia in your case, would not be able to produce there until the turn after it recaptured it.

excellent thank you Wittnman, so the German roundel would not go up 24 on the income tracker but Germany would recivie a one time payment of 24 IPCs then resume as normal?

• That is right. It goes up by what the territory captured was worth.

Note: Germany only gets what the Russian had on hand. Probably won’t be as high as 24. Might only be 8 or 10.

• beautiful thank you so much  :-D

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m