• Hi Guys,

has anyone tried the “Going Nuclear: A Global War 2nd Edition Expansion” so far?
    I’m curious to read of your impressions.

Greetings,
    Lars

• @The:

Hi Guys,

has anyone tried the “Going Nuclear: A Global War 2nd Edition Expansion” so far?
    I’m curious to read of your impressions.

Greetings,
    Lars

Welcome Lars!
    I haven’t bought “Going Nuclear”, so I can’t say anything about it, but I wanted to say Hi.

• Hi everyone,

in our last game – A&A global 1940 – we’ve experimented with these rules. (Available for free download on historicalboardgaming.com.)
    While the effects of a nuclear bomb are well simulated (Especially when you remember that it’s a bomb of the “1st Generation”; no H-Bomb of the late 60’s that can wipe out a whole Region).
    The problem is that the bomb is way too expensive. The only nation that can afford a nuclear research program is the USA. And even for them it’s better to wage a conventional war.

Greetings,
    Lars

• i love this expansion it is great lol

• '17 '16 Customizer

I bought it, along with some V2 rockets, im not sure about the rules and I havnt had time to really think it through, but ill get to it :)

I don’t think its fair to say clear the entire territory and whatnot. I need to keep the Bomb and V2 rocket kinda the same, so both Axis and Allies have the same thing technically.

Then figure in a way to allow it to be used easily ingame, not a bogged down adventure that takes away from the game. It would need to be an addition to the R&D for sure. I wont get to this though until my map project is winding down.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m