XPAD2 Game 21 Dicer's Creed (axis) vs Team GARL (allies+12)

• '22 '20 '19 '18 '17 '16 '15 '14 '12

One more NCM just because….  :mrgreen:

• '10

Final final?

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Come on Japan - let’s go!  What’s the hold up here!?!?  I’ve been waiting a week + man!

@DutchmanD:

Final final?

yep

• So you know how I said I was sick earlier in the week? Well I started over the past 4 days I’ve developed a very painful and itchy group of blisters on my chest, right arm, and back. I finally up on on benadryl, oatmeal baths, etc and called a nurse help line. Apparrently my flu was possibly the onset of shingles which goes a long ways towards explaining the painful itchy blisters. She couldn’t say for sure though just based on my verbal description but she indicated it’d be in my best interest to visit the ER in the next 2-8 hours. So I’ve got that going for me .  … .  :roll:

I’m packing extra clothes as well as my phone & laptop and I know the VA hospital I’m going to has wifi. So I should be able to post I2 this weekend so long as I don’t break out in blisters everywhere. Dallan, I still want that J2 map before I head out, so hurry up you’re holding up my ER visit and sweet sweet relief!

• Nevermind, just got your text . . . very convenient.  :wink:

• '10

@Gargantua:

Come on Japan - let’s go!  What’s the hold up here!?!?  I’ve been waiting a week + man!

The planning has all been done but took my girls out tonight.  If I were you I wouldn’t be looking so foward to it.  :evil:

Better tell all foreigners to leave Calcutta before J3.

@DutchmanD:

@Gargantua:

The planning has all been done but took my girls out tonight.  If I were you I wouldn’t be looking so foward to it.  :evil:

not a chance!

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

@seththenewb:

So you know how I said I was sick earlier in the week? Well I started over the past 4 days I’ve developed a very painful and itchy group of blisters on my chest, right arm, and back. I finally up on on benadryl, oatmeal baths, etc and called a nurse help line. Apparrently my flu was possibly the onset of shingles which goes a long ways towards explaining the painful itchy blisters. She couldn’t say for sure though just based on my verbal description but she indicated it’d be in my best interest to visit the ER in the next 2-8 hours. So I’ve got that going for me .  … .   :roll:

I’m packing extra clothes as well as my phone & laptop and I know the VA hospital I’m going to has wifi. So I should be able to post I2 this weekend so long as I don’t break out in blisters everywhere. Dallan, I still want that J2 map before I head out, so hurry up you’re holding up my ER visit and sweet sweet relief!

LOL HOLY SHT!

I hope you are ok man?!  Are you contagious? Glad I didn’t book those flights to Denver when you weren’t responding…

Seriously though… get better.  If you want flowers, a card, or some better food rations, PM your info, and I’ll send a care package!

• '10

@Karl7:

@DutchmanD:

@Gargantua:

not a chance!

What do you mean? Not a chance of warning the foreigners to evacuate, or not a chance of the Imperial flag of the Rising Sun flying over the Viceroy 's mansion in Calcutta at the close of J3?

@DutchmanD:

@Karl7:

@DutchmanD:

@Gargantua:

not a chance!

What do you mean? Not a chance of warning the foreigners to evacuate, or not a chance of the Imperial flag of the Rising Sun flying over the Viceroy 's mansion in Calcutta at the close of J3?

COME ON GET IT OUT! STOP DALLYING FOOL  KILL! KILL! KILL!

• '10

Oh, I was just waiting for an answer to my question.  :-P

• '10

TripleA Move Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 2nd Edition, version: 3.9

Game History

Round: 2

Purchase Units - Japanese
                Japanese buy 1 airfield, 1 harbour and 2 submarines; Remaining resources: 3 PUs; 6 SuicideAttackTokens;

Politics - Japanese
                Japanese takes Political Action: Political Action Japanese To War With Allies
                    Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Allies: Changing Relationship for Japanese and Americans from Neutrality to War
                    Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Allies: Changing Relationship for Japanese and British from Neutrality to War
                    Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Allies: Changing Relationship for Japanese and UK_Pacific from Neutrality to War
                    Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Allies: Changing Relationship for Japanese and ANZAC from Neutrality to War
                    Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Allies: Changing Relationship for Japanese and Dutch from Neutrality to War
                    Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Allies: Changing Relationship for Germans and Americans from Neutrality to War
                    Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Allies: Changing Relationship for Italians and Americans from Neutrality to War
                    Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Allies: Changing Relationship for Chinese and Americans from Neutrality to Allied
                    Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Allies: Changing Relationship for Chinese and British from Neutrality to Allied
                    Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Allies: Changing Relationship for Chinese and UK_Pacific from Concordant to Allied
                    Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Allies: Changing Relationship for Chinese and ANZAC from Neutrality to Allied
                    Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Allies: Changing Relationship for Chinese and Dutch from Neutrality to Friendly
                    Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Allies: Changing Relationship for British and Americans from Neutrality to Allied
                    Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Allies: Changing Relationship for UK_Pacific and Americans from Neutrality to Allied
                    Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Allies: Changing Relationship for ANZAC and Americans from Neutrality to Allied
                    Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Allies: Changing Relationship for Americans and French from Neutrality to Allied
                    Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Allies: Changing Relationship for Americans and Dutch from Neutrality to Friendly
                    Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Allies: Changing Relationship for Americans and Neutral_Allies from Neutrality to Friendly_Neutral
                    Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Allies: Changing Relationship for Americans and Neutral_Axis from Neutrality to Unfriendly_Neutral
                Trigger Russians Allied Americans 5: Changing Relationship for Russians and Americans from Neutrality to Allied

Combat Move - Japanese
                Trigger Japanese Unrestricted Movement: Setting movementRestrictionTerritories cleared  for rulesAttatchment attached to Japanese
                1 artillery moved from Japan to 6 Sea Zone
                1 infantry moved from Japan to 6 Sea Zone
                1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 6 Sea Zone to 36 Sea Zone
                1 artillery moved from 36 Sea Zone to French Indo China
                1 infantry moved from 36 Sea Zone to French Indo China
                1 artillery and 2 infantry moved from Hunan to Yunnan
                1 mech_infantry moved from Anhwe to Yunnan
                2 infantry moved from Siam to Shan State
                1 armour moved from Kwangsi to 36 Sea Zone
                1 infantry moved from Kwangsi to 36 Sea Zone
                1 armour, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 36 Sea Zone to 37 Sea Zone
                1 infantry moved from 37 Sea Zone to Shan State
                1 armour moved from 37 Sea Zone to Shan State
                1 artillery moved from Kiangsi to 20 Sea Zone
                1 infantry moved from Kiangsi to 20 Sea Zone
                1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 20 Sea Zone to 37 Sea Zone
                1 infantry moved from 37 Sea Zone to Malaya
                1 artillery moved from 37 Sea Zone to Malaya
                1 artillery moved from Kwangsi to 36 Sea Zone
                1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 36 Sea Zone to 37 Sea Zone
                2 bombers moved from Kwangsi to India
                4 fighters and 3 tactical_bombers moved from Kwangsi to Burma
                1 artillery and 3 infantry moved from Kiangsi to Kwangtung
                1 fighter moved from 33 Sea Zone to 42 Sea Zone
                1 fighter moved from Kwangsi to 41 Sea Zone
                1 fighter moved from Kwangsi to Burma
                1 tactical_bomber moved from Kwangsi to Burma
                2 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers moved from Kwangsi to Yunnan
                1 fighter moved from Kwangsi to Kwangtung
                1 tactical_bomber moved from Kwangsi to Shan State
                1 fighter moved from Kwangsi to Yunnan
                5 infantry moved from Jehol to Chahar
                1 artillery moved from Anhwe to Chahar
                1 infantry moved from Anhwe to Hopei
                      Japanese take Hopei from Chinese
                1 infantry moved from Anhwe to Kweichow
                      Japanese take Kweichow from Chinese
                1 cruiser moved from 37 Sea Zone to 38 Sea Zone
                1 submarine moved from 36 Sea Zone to 37 Sea Zone
                1 battleship moved from 36 Sea Zone to 37 Sea Zone
                1 tactical_bomber moved from Kwangsi to Yunnan
                1 carrier moved from 36 Sea Zone to 37 Sea Zone

• Ok the pain and itchyness is just really really getting out of control here. I am (sort of) contagious. I can’t give anyone Shingles, I can just give someone chickenpox if they haven’t had chickenpox. Everyone else, well that shingles virus is already hiding out in some nerve or other in your body and it could strike swifter and deadlier than the oncoming Japanese horde.

Seriously though, I’m (not) looking forward to about 2-3 weeks of pain and itching and if I’m really lucky (20%) my nerves will have suffered damage in which case I might have months if not years of pain to look forward to until the nerves in question are fixed up. I would higly highly encourage anyone to get a shingles vaccine even if it only reduces your chance of getting it by 50%. Because this is a ton of NOT fun.

• '10

@Karl7:

Happy to oblige. A killing we will go.

For glory and honor of the Holy Emperor!

• '10

BTW, I need intercept orders over the skies of Calcutta, Viceroy.

• '10

TripleA Move Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 2nd Edition, version: 3.9

Game History

Round: 2

Purchase Units - Japanese
                Japanese buy 1 airfield, 1 harbour and 2 submarines; Remaining resources: 3 PUs; 6 SuicideAttackTokens;

Politics - Japanese
                Japanese takes Political Action: Political Action Japanese To War With Allies
                    Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Allies: Changing Relationship for Japanese and Americans from Neutrality to War
                    Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Allies: Changing Relationship for Japanese and British from Neutrality to War
                    Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Allies: Changing Relationship for Japanese and UK_Pacific from Neutrality to War
                    Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Allies: Changing Relationship for Japanese and ANZAC from Neutrality to War
                    Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Allies: Changing Relationship for Japanese and Dutch from Neutrality to War
                    Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Allies: Changing Relationship for Germans and Americans from Neutrality to War
                    Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Allies: Changing Relationship for Italians and Americans from Neutrality to War
                    Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Allies: Changing Relationship for Chinese and Americans from Neutrality to Allied
                    Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Allies: Changing Relationship for Chinese and British from Neutrality to Allied
                    Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Allies: Changing Relationship for Chinese and UK_Pacific from Concordant to Allied
                    Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Allies: Changing Relationship for Chinese and ANZAC from Neutrality to Allied
                    Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Allies: Changing Relationship for Chinese and Dutch from Neutrality to Friendly
                    Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Allies: Changing Relationship for British and Americans from Neutrality to Allied
                    Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Allies: Changing Relationship for UK_Pacific and Americans from Neutrality to Allied
                    Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Allies: Changing Relationship for ANZAC and Americans from Neutrality to Allied
                    Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Allies: Changing Relationship for Americans and French from Neutrality to Allied
                    Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Allies: Changing Relationship for Americans and Dutch from Neutrality to Friendly
                    Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Allies: Changing Relationship for Americans and Neutral_Allies from Neutrality to Friendly_Neutral
                    Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Allies: Changing Relationship for Americans and Neutral_Axis from Neutrality to Unfriendly_Neutral
                Trigger Russians Allied Americans 5: Changing Relationship for Russians and Americans from Neutrality to Allied

Combat Move - Japanese
                Trigger Japanese Unrestricted Movement: Setting movementRestrictionTerritories cleared  for rulesAttatchment attached to Japanese
                5 infantry moved from Jehol to Chahar
                1 artillery moved from Anhwe to Chahar
                1 infantry moved from Anhwe to Kweichow
                      Japanese take Kweichow from Chinese
                1 infantry moved from Anhwe to Hopei
                      Japanese take Hopei from Chinese
                1 artillery and 2 infantry moved from Hunan to Yunnan
                1 infantry moved from Japan to 6 Sea Zone
                1 artillery moved from Japan to 6 Sea Zone
                1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 6 Sea Zone to 36 Sea Zone
                1 artillery moved from 36 Sea Zone to French Indo China
                1 infantry moved from 36 Sea Zone to French Indo China
                1 mech_infantry moved from Anhwe to Yunnan
                1 armour moved from Kwangsi to Yunnan
                2 bombers moved from Kwangsi to India
                1 fighter moved from Kwangsi to 41 Sea Zone
                1 cruiser moved from 37 Sea Zone to 38 Sea Zone
                1 submarine moved from 36 Sea Zone to 37 Sea Zone
                1 battleship moved from 36 Sea Zone to 37 Sea Zone
                1 carrier moved from 36 Sea Zone to 37 Sea Zone
                2 infantry moved from Siam to Shan State
                1 artillery moved from Kwangsi to 36 Sea Zone
                1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 36 Sea Zone to 37 Sea Zone
                5 fighters and 4 tactical_bombers moved from Kwangsi to Burma
                1 fighter moved from Kwangsi to Malaya
                1 artillery moved from Kiangsi to 20 Sea Zone
                1 infantry moved from Kiangsi to 20 Sea Zone
                1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 20 Sea Zone to 37 Sea Zone
                1 infantry moved from 37 Sea Zone to Shan State
                1 artillery moved from 37 Sea Zone to Shan State
                1 fighter moved from Kwangsi to Kwangtung
                1 fighter moved from Kwangsi to Yunnan
                1 artillery and 3 infantry moved from Kiangsi to Kwangtung
                1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Kwangsi to Shan State
                1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 36 Sea Zone to 37 Sea Zone
                1 fighter moved from 33 Sea Zone to 42 Sea Zone
                1 tactical_bomber moved from Kwangsi to Kwangtung

• '10

Couple changes.  :wink:

• If we can’t dazzle them with brilliance let’s confuse them with innovating neoteric stratagems. Hit them with so many different looks they won’t know what’s coming!

• Damn, where are these intercept orders?

:wink:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m