XPAD2 Game 21 Dicer's Creed (axis) vs Team GARL (allies+12)

• 2019 2018 2017 '16 '15 '14 '12

Oh come on, anyone who looks at the map knows exactly what Japan has to do…. it’s do or die for the Axis.  If Japan fails, it’s over…

• '12

things are rarely so straightforward.

what the axis needs most is payback for the scathing dice they have endured…  :lol:

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

I think both sides have a number of options to Persue, and that the game is closer than it appears.

This next round of turns will be the most telling in this match I believe.

• @Boldfresh:

japon has some real challenges

Who is japon :D?

@Karl7:

Oh come on, anyone who looks at the map knows exactly what Japan has to do…. it’s do or die for the Axis.  If Japan fails, it’s over…

Dutch is Japan.  I was just bragging to get the other side fired up and get the game moving. I really have no idea what the Axis should do, that is, other than attack the neutrals immediately.

AS we all know, control Afghanistan, control the world……

On a totally unrelated note, why is “Marie Callenders” advertising on a site dedicated to war?!?!?!?

Djensen must have sold himself out….  :lol:

• '12

@Karl7:

@Karl7:

Dutch is Japan.  I was just bragging to get the other side fired up and get the game moving. I really have no idea what the Axis should do, that is, other than attack the neutrals immediately.

AS we all know, control Afghanistan, control the world……

Garg told you to shut up and stop helping the other team right?  :lol:

Bold is sweating because he doesn’t want to face Dutch/Seth. He would feel more comfortable facing Karl and myself.

“Marie Callendars” is showing up as an advert because someone using your computer searched for something similar to that recently!

• '12

@Gargantua:

Bold is sweating because he doesn’t want to face Dutch/Seth. He would feel more comfortable facing Karl and myself.

“Marie Callendars” is showing up as an advert because someone using your computer searched for something similar to that recently!

i admit that i would prefer to face Garl.

Some B-grade restaurant?  I never searched for that!..… or did I?

Come on Dutch!!!  You got us talking about advertisements we are so board!!!  😛 😢 😮

That’s it!

I’m going to eat De-Dutch for Breakfast!

I guess this must have happened without anyone telling me and that’s why nothing’s happened….

download.png

• @DutchmanD:

Gents, I am traveling with my family, so getting some quality minutes to look over the map is rough, and obviously I need more than a few minutes given the situation as it is.  So, I asked Seth to hold off for a bit so we can get on the same page.

Sooo . . . . just a reminder to those impatient. He’s still busy and still traveling.  :roll:@Karl7:

JAPAN?

• @Karl7:

JAPAN?

• '12

@seththenewb:

@DutchmanD:

Gents, I am traveling with my family, so getting some quality minutes to look over the map is rough, and obviously I need more than a few minutes given the situation as it is.  So, I asked Seth to hold off for a bit so we can get on the same page.

Sooo . . . . just a reminder to those impatient. He’s still busy and still traveling.  :roll:@Karl7:

JAPAN?

by traveling you mean stalling right?  😉

• '10

Just got in. Yeah, Americans have this silly tradition called Spring Break, you vacation with your family, getting away from your normal routine.  I would say thanks for the patience, but one of you seems pretty high strung. ehem.

Will post later tonight hopefully.

• '12

@DutchmanD:

Just got in. Yeah, Americans have this silly tradition called Spring Break, you vacation with your family, getting away from your normal routine.  I would say thanks for the patience, but one of you seems pretty high strung. ehem.

we kid becuz we love.

Looking fwd to your move Dutch.

We’re ready and waiting. 🙂

@DutchmanD:

Dutch, it’s not you, it’s Bold.  He drives me crazy!  He starts bitching and complaining and I just can’t help but get agitated and impatient…. He’s provocations just makes me want to MOVE MOVE MOVE…!

• '12

@Karl7:

@DutchmanD:

Dutch, it’s not you, it’s Bold.  He drives me crazy!  He starts bitching and complaining and I just can’t help but get agitated and impatient…. He’s provocations just makes me want to MOVE MOVE MOVE…!

I love you karl

I love you too Bold….  😮

• '10

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 2nd Edition, version: 3.9

Game History

Round: 5

Purchase Units - Japanese
                Japanese repair damage of 5x factory_minor; Remaining resources: 65 PUs; 6 SuicideAttackTokens;
                Japanese buy 1 carrier, 3 destroyers, 1 fighter, 1 infantry and 3 mech_infantrys; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 6 SuicideAttackTokens;

Combat Move - Japanese
                1 artillery moved from India to West India
                1 mech_infantry moved from India to West India
                1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 39 Sea Zone to West India
                1 infantry moved from Hunan to Yunnan
                1 infantry moved from Shan State to Yunnan
                1 fighter moved from Kwangsi to Yunnan
                1 bomber moved from Kwangsi to West India
                1 bomber moved from Kwangsi to Anhwe
                1 infantry moved from Hunan to Anhwe
                2 infantry moved from Jehol to Chahar
                2 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers moved from 6 Sea Zone to Chahar

Combat - Japanese
                Battle in West India
                    Japanese attack with 1 artillery, 1 bomber, 1 fighter, 1 mech_infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                    British defend with 2 infantry
                    Japanese win, taking West India from UK_Pacific with 1 artillery, 1 bomber, 1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 2
                    Casualties for Japanese: 1 mech_infantry
                    Casualties for British: 2 infantry
                Battle in Chahar
                    Japanese attack with 2 fighters, 2 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers
                    Chinese defend with 3 infantry
                    Japanese win, taking Chahar from Chinese with 2 fighters, 2 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 9
                    Casualties for Chinese: 3 infantry
                Battle in Anhwe
                    Japanese attack with 1 bomber and 1 infantry
                    Chinese defend with 1 infantry
                    Japanese win, taking Anhwe from Chinese with 1 bomber and 1 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                    Casualties for Chinese: 1 infantry
                Battle in Yunnan
                    Japanese attack with 1 fighter and 2 infantry
                    Chinese defend with 1 infantry
                    Japanese win, taking Yunnan from Chinese with 1 fighter and 1 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 0
                    Casualties for Japanese: 1 infantry
                    Casualties for Chinese: 1 infantry

Non Combat Move - Japanese
                1 transport moved from 39 Sea Zone to 38 Sea Zone
                1 infantry moved from Shan State to 38 Sea Zone
                1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 38 Sea Zone to 39 Sea Zone
                1 infantry moved from Ceylon to 39 Sea Zone
                2 infantry moved from 39 Sea Zone to India
                1 bomber, 1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from West India to India
                1 fighter moved from Yunnan to India
                1 bomber moved from Anhwe to India
                1 artillery and 3 infantry moved from Hunan to Kiangsi
                1 destroyer moved from 37 Sea Zone to 41 Sea Zone
                1 battleship, 1 carrier and 1 cruiser moved from 37 Sea Zone to 39 Sea Zone
                1 carrier moved from 39 Sea Zone to 76 Sea Zone
                1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Celebes to 39 Sea Zone
                1 submarine moved from 44 Sea Zone to 36 Sea Zone
                1 transport moved from 37 Sea Zone to 43 Sea Zone
                1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Borneo to 43 Sea Zone
                1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 43 Sea Zone to 36 Sea Zone
                1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from 36 Sea Zone to Kwangsi
                2 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers moved from Chahar to Jehol
                1 infantry moved from Manchuria to Jehol
                1 aaGun moved from Korea to Manchuria
                1 infantry moved from Korea to 6 Sea Zone
                1 infantry moved from Japan to 6 Sea Zone
                1 battleship, 4 carriers, 2 destroyers, 3 fighters, 2 infantry, 3 submarines, 1 tactical_bomber and 1 transport moved from 6 Sea Zone to 36 Sea Zone
                2 infantry moved from 36 Sea Zone to Kwangsi
                1 tactical_bomber moved from 36 Sea Zone to Kwangsi
                1 fighter moved from 36 Sea Zone to Kwangsi
                1 fighter moved from 36 Sea Zone to Kwangsi
                2 fighters moved from Japan to 36 Sea Zone

Place Units - Japanese
                1 carrier and 2 destroyers placed in 39 Sea Zone
                3 mech_infantrys placed in French Indo China
                1 fighter and 1 infantry placed in Japan
                1 destroyer placed in 6 Sea Zone

Turn Complete - Japanese
                Japanese collect 55 PUs; end with 55 PUs total
                Objective Japanese 3 Control Honolulu Or Sydney Or Calcutta Or Western United States: Japanese met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 60 PUs

• Ask for scramble/ool if you hit my transport/dd.

I plan to hit that sea zone.

You could confirm it now and save both parties time.

It’s fairly obvious you will scramble.  And your ool is basically selected for you, whether the bomber or the sub hits.

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games
Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures
Dean's Army Guys

Users

Topics

1.4m