(Online) A&A 1940: Europe via the Virtual Tabletop Roll20

• I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a play by post format of Axis and Allies 1940: Europe via the virtual tabletop Roll20.net?

Edit: changed the title.

• How would that work?
    @Gauss_Death:

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a play by post format of Axis and Allies 1940: Europe via a virtual tabletop (Roll20)?

• I have imported the game board (an image of it) into Roll20 and set up the pieces (I used the game piece directory in the back of the rulebook for the game piece images). Unlike other Virtual Tabletops Roll20 is system agnostic so it is pretty easy to set up board and card games if you have the images.

Roll20 has an easy to use dice function that also includes a success/fail function (ie: tells you how many hits you get).

The game can be real time or, for play by post you can also post messages in the game’s message forum.

• how do i locate the game? search for AA but no luck.

@Gauss_Death:

I have imported the game board (an image of it) into Roll20 and set up the pieces (I used the game piece directory in the back of the rulebook for the game piece images). Unlike other Virtual Tabletops Roll20 is system agnostic so it is pretty easy to set up board and card games if you have the images.

Roll20 has an easy to use dice function that also includes a success/fail function (ie: tells you how many hits you get).

The game can be real time or, for play by post you can also post messages in the game’s message forum.

• I will send you an invite.

Edit: I have PM’d you the invite.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m