John Cleese's Letter to America

• @Janus1:

honestly falk, you are the biggest hypocrite.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

I am keeping my word:
    @F_alk:

If anyone of the USies here -but SUD, who kind of responded to this blatant thing, although IMHO way too “bleeding heart”- complains about double standards, i will have to laugh in their face.

Question is Janus, is that a lack in short term memory, a lack in creativity, or plain ignorance from your part?

you complain about Rune Blade’s comments about france, and you are a total dick toward the US.

Ok, can’t be the ignorance and can’t be the short term memory.

• Imperial Leader is calling other people “arrogant” . . . that’s pretty funny.
    Are you saying this as an AMERICAN?  Or as another citizen of the world?  (please say American, please say American)

I am saying this as a  US’an a term i learned from a good friend. From now on thats what im calling all European- Americans. You are blinded by the light… such arrogance is a trait of those nations and people still thinking they run things but have lost their clout a long time ago. No im not talking about you!

Now for a word from our sponsers:
    :mrgreen:                      :mrgreen:                          :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:                      :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m