Welcome! If you're a returning member of the forums, please reset your password. If you don't receive an email within minutes, it means your account is listed under another, likely older, email address. Contact webmaster@axisandallies.org for help.

Fighter/TAC/Bomber bases

• '14

Does anyone think that a 12mm diameter 3mm thick base made of acrylic would be dense/heavy enough to support the bombers, TACS, and fighters on a 1.5 inch upright?

• 2017 2016 2015 Organizer '14 Customizer '13 '12 '11 '10

Put a metal weight on the bottom? W/O it i think its marginal. You want to not always be re-standing them upright if somebody knocks table.

• '14

BAH!!! I was going to order them from https://www.litko.net/BMaker/ but if im going to custom order them I dont want to alter them. Especially if I go with something as clean as the Clear. I could go bigger… say match the size of the standard chips so they still stack nicely but i still think I will have the problem of them being top heavy in the end, especially since I want to have them 1.5" high and not just the one inch. I thnk Im going to hold out and try to snag up some 11mm dia 3mm thick steel blanks for a base. May take some time, but here’s to hoping

Welcome to the new forums! For security and technical reasons, we did not migrate your password. Therefore to get started, please reset your password. You may use your email address or username. Please note that your username is not your display name.

If you're having problems, please send an email to webmaster@axisandallies.org

T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games

Users

Topics

1.3m