Mexicans immigrating to…Canada?

• http://www.csmonitor.com/2005/1028/p01s04-woam.html

What next?

Page three.

Not a coin with but two sides…
    A Lotto ticket with hundreds of posible winning combinations.

Somebodies gotta win sometime.
    If you didn’t buy a ticket…

It ain’t gona be you!

• I have np with people who come here legaly, but if they are going to break our laws than I am glad they keep going north. Don’t let the door hit you in ahem.

Erect a wall, prison time for people coming over illegaly THAN deportation, huge fines and/or imprisonment for corps that hire illegals, a feasable work program that does not equate to amnesty. That is how you fix the problem of illegal immigration.

• Id like to see the end of “ancor babies” and no grandfather clause for any of them so basically all in one night 50 million people are simply moved to the bottom of south america by air without warning.This would include an entire planned out sweep and knowledge of who is where and immense logistical support to make it happen. While they try to come back the 2,000 mile long 50 foot wall that has a giant moat with barbed wire gun emplacements and machine gun nests is built and completed by the entire US army. Also siemic intruments are planted to make sure no “hogans heros” tunnels are built. Id plant at least one Brigade of troops at every entry point to prevent “invasions en mass”. I know this idea is fairy tale land and their is no reality to it. In fact nothing close to it is even concievable in a modern world. On the more practical side I would also end the ability to mail or send money by any means to south america and place a huge tarriff and fines to companies that employ them.

• I think we should encourage the president, government offiials and people of MEXICO to solve their own problems. NOT make themselves our problem… or our fertilizer as your mean spirited responses would imply.

How about a 300 mph subway from the Rio grande to Quebec.

And make all those bilingual signs Trilingual!

Buenos dias, mademoiselle!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m