Grasshopper's G40 Table Revisited

• Sponsor

Hello everyone,

I’ve been updating my YouTube channel and I made a second video tour of my custom game table that I would like to share with you all.

Cheers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i9Icyi0MgU

• This is really cool man! This table and map has eliminated so many Hassels when playing a global game! Good job I like how you have two US corners

• '17 '15

Really impressive! The full size map is one thing but the table and all the little touches…. Wow.

• Sponsor

Thanks for the great reviews guys.

• '14

just outstanding!  great idea for the kamikaze tokens.  I use an American fighter from the original AA as my flying tigers unit China starts the game with.  So when can we expect those national objective cards to be uploaded?...nudge…nudge

• Sponsor

@pfc_pander:

just outstanding!  great idea for the kamikaze tokens.  I use an American fighter from the original AA as my flying tigers unit China starts the game with.  So when can we expect those national objective cards to be uploaded?...nudge…nudge

I’m actually working on a deck of cards that will be available to members, but not for a while as I just started the project. They will however look a whole lot better graphically than those in the video.

• '14 Customizer

I love the idea for your kamikaze tokens too.  Great Idea!

I had these custom kamikaze poker chips made for tokens.  I like your idea of using planes better :)

• Sponsor

Still, those are pretty nice looking chips. I’ve always envisioned the Kamikaze rules to mean air units and not tokens, and it’s a nice way to pay homage to Classic A&A by using those pieces. it was a game I played hundreds of times.

• Nice setup and video! I can tell you put a lot of time, planning and resources into that. Good idea duplicating the USA units.

• Sponsor

@Der:

Nice setup and video! I can tell you put a lot of time, planning and resources into that. Good idea duplicating the USA units.

Thanks DK, that means a lot knowing how much effort you put into your own customizations and house rules.

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

Great looking table. Really enjoying your videos, as well. :-)

• Great job, YG.  I wish I lived closer to Toronto so I could enjoy it too! :)

• YG’s table is great I’ve played on it a couple of times, and he has inspired me to build one.  Just have to find the time, to finish the design and build it.

• Sponsor

Thanks everyone for the great reviews, I’m currently working on a table I can transport to the convention next fall.

• Nice table! Really like the NO cards! We have a problem that people tend to forget what NO´s they have so we need some kind of reminder, maybe this is solution! Is there any chance you could share the file for the cards so that i save some time typing them? :)

• Sponsor

@DiscoKnekt:

Nice table! Really like the NO cards! We have a problem that people tend to forget what NO�s they have so we need some kind of reminder, maybe this is solution! Is there any chance you could share the file for the cards so that i save some time typing them? :)

I no longer have the file for the cards in the video, but I am currently working on one and it should be ready in a week or two. I’ll be sure to notify you when they’re done.

• @Young:

@DiscoKnekt:

Nice table! Really like the NO cards! We have a problem that people tend to forget what NO�s they have so we need some kind of reminder, maybe this is solution! Is there any chance you could share the file for the cards so that i save some time typing them? :)

I no longer have the file for the cards in the video, but I am currently working on one and it should be ready in a week or two. I’ll be sure to notify you when they’re done.

Woho! That would be awsome! I still havn´t decided if the best way is to display all NO´s on a board and use markers to show if they are achieved or not, or use separate cards! The cards make it easy when you count IPC but harder to quickly get information on what NO´s are left to take and how! It´s as important to know how to ruin your enemies NO´s as to know how to get yours! :)

• Sponsor

@DiscoKnekt:

Nice table! Really like the NO cards! We have a problem that people tend to forget what NOs they have so we need some kind of reminder, maybe this is solution! Is there any chance you could share the file for the cards so that i save some time typing them? :)

My NO card deck will be available soon, I will let you know by PM how you can get one when they’re ready.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m