New world order 1939 Lebowski

• TripleA Turn Summary for game: New World Order 1939 Lebowski, version: 2.0.3

Game History

Round: 25

Combat Move - Germans
                1 Infantry moved from Minsk to Kursk
                1 Mech.Inf moved from Minsk to Svedlovsk
                      Germans take Gorky from Russians
                      Germans take Svedlovsk from Russians
                1 Mech.Inf moved from Minsk to Gorky
                1 Mech.Inf moved from Gorky to Yaroslavl
                      Germans take Yaroslavl from Russians
                2 Mech.Infs moved from Minsk to Kubyshev
                1 Mech.Inf moved from Minsk to Saratov
                1 Mech.Inf moved from Minsk to Kubyshev
                4 HeavyPanzers moved from Ukrainskaya to Rzhev
                3 HeavyPanzers moved from Minsk to Rzhev
                12 Elites and 52 Infantry moved from Minsk to Rzhev
                10 Panzers moved from Minsk to Rzhev
                1 Me262 moved from Minsk to Rzhev
                2 EarlyFighters moved from Minsk to Rzhev
                5 Fighters moved from Minsk to Rzhev
                1 Fighter moved from Minsk to Rzhev
                2 Panzers moved from Minsk to Rzhev
                2 Artillerys and 21 Infantry moved from Riga to Estonia
                2 Fighters moved from Koenigsberg to Estonia
                4 Fighters moved from Minsk to Estonia
                4 Panzers moved from Minsk to Estonia
                1 Me262 moved from Minsk to Estonia
                1 EarlyFighter moved from Minsk to Estonia
                7 Infantry moved from Litovskaya to Brest
                5 Mech.Infs moved from Warzawa to Estonia
                2 Elites moved from Koenigsberg to Litovskaya
                2 Infantry moved from Koenigsberg to Litovskaya
                1 Panzer moved from Koenigsberg to Brest
                6 Infantry moved from Gdansk to Koenigsberg
                6 Infantry moved from Rostock to Gdansk
                8 Infantry moved from Denmark to Rostock
                8 Infantry moved from Rostock to Gdansk
                8 Infantry moved from Gdansk to Koenigsberg
                8 Infantry moved from Koenigsberg to Litovskaya
                8 Infantry moved from Bremen to Denmark
                3 Infantry moved from Netherlands to Bremen
                1 Bomber moved from Le Havre to sz36
                1 Bomber moved from Portugal to sz36
                2 Me262s moved from Portugal to sz36
                2 Me262s moved from Le Havre to Barcelona
                1 Fighter moved from Serbia to S.Turkey
                1 EarlyFighter moved from Serbia to S.Turkey
                3 Elites moved from Serbia to Bulgaria
                3 Panzers moved from Triesta to Lvov

Purchase Units - Germans
                Germans buy 1 Bomber, 3 Fighters, 4 HeavyPanzers, 18 Infantry, 2 Me262s and 1 Mech.Inf; Remaining resources: 0 PUs;

Combat - Germans
                Battle in sz36
                    Germans attack with 2 Bombers and 2 Me262s
                    Americans defend with 1 Carrier, 1 Cruiser and 2 Destroyers
                        Germans roll dice for 2 Bombers and 2 Me262s in sz36, round 2 :  3/4 hits
                        Americans roll dice for 1 Carrier, 1 Cruiser and 2 Destroyers in sz36, round 2 :  1/4 hits
                        2 Destroyers owned by the Americans, 1 Carrier owned by the Americans and 1 Me262 owned by the Germans lost in sz36
                        Germans roll dice for 2 Bombers and 1 Me262 in sz36, round 3 :  2/3 hits
                        Americans roll dice for 1 Cruiser in sz36, round 3 :  1/1 hits
                        1 Me262 owned by the Germans and 1 Cruiser owned by the Americans lost in sz36
                    Germans win with 2 Bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 24
                    Casualties for Germans: 2 Me262s
                    Casualties for Americans: 1 Carrier, 1 Cruiser and 2 Destroyers
                Battle in Saratov
                    Germans attack with 2 Mech.Infs
                    Americans defend with 1 Mech.Inf
                        Germans roll dice for 2 Mech.Infs in Saratov, round 2 :  1/2 hits
                        Russians roll dice for 1 Mech.Inf in Saratov, round 2 :  0/1 hits
                    1 Mech.Inf owned by the Americans lost in Saratov
                    Germans win, taking Saratov from Russians with 2 Mech.Infs remaining. Battle score for attacker is 5
                    Casualties for Americans: 1 Mech.Inf
                Battle in Kubyshev
                    Germans attack with 3 Mech.Infs
                    Americans defend with 2 Mech.Infs
                        Germans roll dice for 3 Mech.Infs in Kubyshev, round 2 :  2/3 hits
                        Russians roll dice for 2 Mech.Infs in Kubyshev, round 2 :  0/2 hits
                    2 Mech.Infs owned by the Americans lost in Kubyshev
                    Germans win, taking Kubyshev from Russians with 3 Mech.Infs remaining. Battle score for attacker is 10
                    Casualties for Americans: 2 Mech.Infs
                Battle in Estonia
                    Germans attack with 2 Artillerys, 1 EarlyFighter, 6 Fighters, 21 Infantry, 1 Me262, 5 Mech.Infs and 4 Panzers
                    British defend with 1 Armour, 4 Artillerys, 9 Infantry and 2 commandos; Russians defend with 9 Elites and 7 Infantry; Americans defend with 1 Infantry and 1 Mech.Inf
                        Germans roll dice for 2 Artillerys, 1 EarlyFighter, 6 Fighters, 21 Infantry, 1 Me262, 5 Mech.Infs and 4 Panzers in Estonia, round 2 :  6/40 hits
                        Russians roll dice for 1 Armour, 4 Artillerys, 9 Elites, 17 Infantry, 1 Mech.Inf and 2 commandos in Estonia, round 2 :  16/34 hits
                        16 Infantry owned by the Germans and 6 Infantry owned by the Russians lost in Estonia
                        Germans roll dice for 2 Artillerys, 1 EarlyFighter, 6 Fighters, 5 Infantry, 1 Me262, 5 Mech.Infs and 4 Panzers in Estonia, round 3 :  10/24 hits
                        Russians roll dice for 1 Armour, 4 Artillerys, 9 Elites, 11 Infantry, 1 Mech.Inf and 2 commandos in Estonia, round 3 :  12/28 hits
                        5 Infantry owned by the Germans, 1 EarlyFighter owned by the Germans, 4 Mech.Infs owned by the Germans, 1 Infantry owned by the Russians, 9 Infantry owned by the British and 2 Artillerys owned by the Germans lost in Estonia
                        Germans roll dice for 6 Fighters, 1 Me262, 1 Mech.Inf and 4 Panzers in Estonia, round 4 :  7/12 hits
                        Russians roll dice for 1 Armour, 4 Artillerys, 9 Elites, 1 Infantry, 1 Mech.Inf and 2 commandos in Estonia, round 4 :  10/18 hits
                        1 Elite owned by the Russians, 1 Mech.Inf owned by the Germans, 5 Fighters owned by the Germans, 4 Artillerys owned by the British, 1 Mech.Inf owned by the Americans, 1 Infantry owned by the Americans and 4 Panzers owned by the Germans lost in Estonia
                    retreated to Estonia
                    Russians win with 1 Armour, 8 Elites and 2 commandos remaining. Battle score for attacker is -94
                    Casualties for Germans: 2 Artillerys, 1 EarlyFighter, 5 Fighters, 21 Infantry, 5 Mech.Infs and 4 Panzers
                    Casualties for British: 4 Artillerys and 9 Infantry
                    Casualties for Russians: 1 Elite and 7 Infantry
                    Casualties for Americans: 1 Infantry and 1 Mech.Inf
                Battle in Rzhev
                    Germans attack with 2 EarlyFighters, 12 Elites, 6 Fighters, 7 HeavyPanzers, 52 Infantry, 1 Me262 and 12 Panzers
                    British defend with 3 Armours, 2 Fighters and 5 commandos; Russians defend with 4 AAGuns, 10 Armours, 4 Elites, 1 Fighter, 4 HeavyTanks and 35 Infantry; Americans defend with 6 Armours, 2 Infantry and 1 Mech.Inf
                        AA fire in Rzhev :  0/9 hits
                        Germans roll dice for 2 EarlyFighters, 12 Elites, 6 Fighters, 7 HeavyPanzers, 52 Infantry, 1 Me262 and 12 Panzers in Rzhev, round 2 :  33/92 hits
                        Russians roll dice for 19 Armours, 4 Elites, 3 Fighters, 4 HeavyTanks, 37 Infantry, 1 Mech.Inf and 5 commandos in Rzhev, round 2 :  32/73 hits
                        32 Infantry owned by the Germans and 33 Infantry owned by the Russians lost in Rzhev
                        Germans roll dice for 2 EarlyFighters, 12 Elites, 6 Fighters, 7 HeavyPanzers, 20 Infantry, 1 Me262 and 12 Panzers in Rzhev, round 3 :  23/60 hits
                        Russians roll dice for 19 Armours, 4 Elites, 3 Fighters, 4 HeavyTanks, 4 Infantry, 1 Mech.Inf and 5 commandos in Rzhev, round 3 :  20/40 hits
                        4 Elites owned by the Russians, 20 Infantry owned by the Germans, 9 Armours owned by the Russians, 2 Infantry owned by the Russians, 1 Mech.Inf owned by the Americans, 5 commandos owned by the British and 2 Infantry owned by the Americans lost in Rzhev
                        Germans roll dice for 2 EarlyFighters, 12 Elites, 6 Fighters, 7 HeavyPanzers, 1 Me262 and 12 Panzers in Rzhev, round 4 :  17/40 hits
                        Russians roll dice for 10 Armours, 3 Fighters and 4 HeavyTanks in Rzhev, round 4 :  9/17 hits
                        2 EarlyFighters owned by the Germans, 3 Armours owned by the British, 1 Armour owned by the Russians, 7 Elites owned by the Germans, 4 HeavyTanks owned by the Russians, 6 Armours owned by the Americans, 1 Fighter owned by the Russians and 2 Fighters owned by the British lost in Rzhev
                    Germans win, taking Rzhev from Russians with 5 Elites, 6 Fighters, 7 HeavyPanzers, 1 Me262 and 12 Panzers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 125
                    Casualties for Germans: 2 EarlyFighters, 7 Elites and 52 Infantry
                    Casualties for British: 3 Armours, 2 Fighters and 5 commandos
                    Casualties for Russians: 10 Armours, 4 Elites, 1 Fighter, 4 HeavyTanks and 35 Infantry
                    Casualties for Americans: 6 Armours, 2 Infantry and 1 Mech.Inf

Non Combat Move - Germans
                1 Fighter moved from Estonia to Brest
                1 Me262 moved from Estonia to Ukrainskaya
                1 Me262 moved from Rzhev to Ukrainskaya
                6 Fighters moved from Rzhev to Brest
                1 Bomber moved from sz36 to Barcelona
                1 Bomber moved from sz36 to Sevilla
                1 AAGun moved from Belorussia to Brest
                1 AAGun moved from Donetsk to Ukrainskaya

Place Units - Germans
                6 Infantry placed in Rostock
                5 Infantry placed in Bremen
                3 Infantry placed in Netherlands
                4 HeavyPanzers placed in Ukrainskaya
                3 Infantry placed in Koenigsberg
                1 Infantry placed in Warzawa
                1 Mech.Inf placed in Warzawa
                3 Fighters placed in Le Havre
                1 Bomber and 2 Me262s placed in Hungary

Turn Complete - Germans
                Germans collect 143 PUs; end with 143 PUs total

Game History

Combat Move - Germans
                1 Infantry moved from Minsk to Kursk
                1 Mech.Inf moved from Minsk to Svedlovsk
                      Germans take Gorky from Russians
                      Germans take Svedlovsk from Russians
                1 Mech.Inf moved from Minsk to Gorky
                1 Mech.Inf moved from Gorky to Yaroslavl
                      Germans take Yaroslavl from Russians
                2 Mech.Infs moved from Minsk to Kubyshev
                1 Mech.Inf moved from Minsk to Kubyshev
                4 HeavyPanzers moved from Ukrainskaya to Rzhev
                3 HeavyPanzers moved from Minsk to Rzhev
                12 Elites and 52 Infantry moved from Minsk to Rzhev
                10 Panzers moved from Minsk to Rzhev
                1 Me262 moved from Minsk to Rzhev
                2 EarlyFighters moved from Minsk to Rzhev
                5 Fighters moved from Minsk to Rzhev
                1 Fighter moved from Minsk to Rzhev
                2 Panzers moved from Minsk to Rzhev
                2 Artillerys and 21 Infantry moved from Riga to Estonia
                2 Fighters moved from Koenigsberg to Estonia
                4 Fighters moved from Minsk to Estonia
                4 Panzers moved from Minsk to Estonia
                1 Me262 moved from Minsk to Estonia
                1 EarlyFighter moved from Minsk to Estonia
                7 Infantry moved from Litovskaya to Brest
                5 Mech.Infs moved from Warzawa to Estonia
                2 Elites moved from Koenigsberg to Litovskaya
                1 Panzer moved from Koenigsberg to Brest
                8 Infantry moved from Denmark to Rostock
                8 Infantry moved from Rostock to Gdansk
                8 Infantry moved from Gdansk to Koenigsberg
                8 Infantry moved from Koenigsberg to Litovskaya
                8 Infantry moved from Bremen to Denmark
                3 Infantry moved from Netherlands to Bremen
                1 Bomber moved from Le Havre to sz36
                1 Bomber moved from Portugal to sz36
                2 Me262s moved from Portugal to sz36
                2 Me262s moved from Le Havre to Barcelona
                1 Fighter moved from Serbia to S.Turkey
                1 EarlyFighter moved from Serbia to S.Turkey
                3 Elites moved from Serbia to Bulgaria
                3 Panzers moved from Triesta to Lvov

Purchase Units - Germans
                Germans buy 1 Bomber, 3 Fighters, 4 HeavyPanzers, 18 Infantry, 2 Me262s and 1 Mech.Inf; Remaining resources: 0 PUs;

Combat - Germans
                Battle in sz36
                    Americans defend with 1 Carrier, 1 Cruiser and 2 Destroyers
                        Germans roll dice for 2 Bombers and 2 Me262s in sz36, round 2 :  3/4 hits
                        Americans roll dice for 1 Carrier, 1 Cruiser and 2 Destroyers in sz36, round 2 :  1/4 hits
                        2 Destroyers owned by the Americans, 1 Carrier owned by the Americans and 1 Me262 owned by the Germans lost in sz36
                        Germans roll dice for 2 Bombers and 1 Me262 in sz36, round 3 :  2/3 hits
                        Americans roll dice for 1 Cruiser in sz36, round 3 :  1/1 hits
                        1 Me262 owned by the Germans and 1 Cruiser owned by the Americans lost in sz36
                    Germans win with 2 Bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 24
                    Casualties for Germans: 2 Me262s
                    Casualties for Americans: 1 Carrier, 1 Cruiser and 2 Destroyers
                Battle in Saratov
                    Germans attack with 2 Mech.Infs
                    Americans defend with 1 Mech.Inf
                        Germans roll dice for 2 Mech.Infs in Saratov, round 2 :  1/2 hits
                        Russians roll dice for 1 Mech.Inf in Saratov, round 2 :  0/1 hits
                    1 Mech.Inf owned by the Americans lost in Saratov
                    Germans win, taking Saratov from Russians with 2 Mech.Infs remaining. Battle score for attacker is 5
                Battle in Kubyshev
                    Germans attack with 3 Mech.Infs
                    Americans defend with 2 Mech.Infs
                        Germans roll dice for 3 Mech.Infs in Kubyshev, round 2 :  2/3 hits
                        Russians roll dice for 2 Mech.Infs in Kubyshev, round 2 :  0/2 hits
                    2 Mech.Infs owned by the Americans lost in Kubyshev
                    Germans win, taking Kubyshev from Russians with 3 Mech.Infs remaining. Battle score for attacker is 10
                    Casualties for Americans: 2 Mech.Infs
                Battle in Estonia
                    Germans attack with 2 Artillerys, 1 EarlyFighter, 6 Fighters, 21 Infantry, 1 Me262, 5 Mech.Infs and 4 Panzers
                    British defend with 1 Armour, 4 Artillerys, 9 Infantry and 2 commandos; Russians defend with 9 Elites and 7 Infantry; Americans defend with 1 Infantry and 1 Mech.Inf
                        Germans roll dice for 2 Artillerys, 1 EarlyFighter, 6 Fighters, 21 Infantry, 1 Me262, 5 Mech.Infs and 4 Panzers in Estonia, round 2 :  6/40 hits
                        Russians roll dice for 1 Armour, 4 Artillerys, 9 Elites, 17 Infantry, 1 Mech.Inf and 2 commandos in Estonia, round 2 :  16/34 hits
                        16 Infantry owned by the Germans and 6 Infantry owned by the Russians lost in Estonia
                        Germans roll dice for 2 Artillerys, 1 EarlyFighter, 6 Fighters, 5 Infantry, 1 Me262, 5 Mech.Infs and 4 Panzers in Estonia, round 3 :  10/24 hits
                        Russians roll dice for 1 Armour, 4 Artillerys, 9 Elites, 11 Infantry, 1 Mech.Inf and 2 commandos in Estonia, round 3 :  12/28 hits
                        5 Infantry owned by the Germans, 1 EarlyFighter owned by the Germans, 4 Mech.Infs owned by the Germans, 1 Infantry owned by the Russians, 9 Infantry owned by the British and 2 Artillerys owned by the Germans lost in Estonia
                        Germans roll dice for 6 Fighters, 1 Me262, 1 Mech.Inf and 4 Panzers in Estonia, round 4 :  7/12 hits
                        Russians roll dice for 1 Armour, 4 Artillerys, 9 Elites, 1 Infantry, 1 Mech.Inf and 2 commandos in Estonia, round 4 :  10/18 hits
                        1 Elite owned by the Russians, 1 Mech.Inf owned by the Germans, 5 Fighters owned by the Germans, 4 Artillerys owned by the British, 1 Mech.Inf owned by the Americans, 1 Infantry owned by the Americans and 4 Panzers owned by the Germans lost in Estonia
                    retreated to Estonia
                    Russians win with 1 Armour, 8 Elites and 2 commandos remaining. Battle score for attacker is -94
                    Casualties for Germans: 2 Artillerys, 1 EarlyFighter, 5 Fighters, 21 Infantry, 5 Mech.Infs and 4 Panzers
                    Casualties for British: 4 Artillerys and 9 Infantry
                    Casualties for Russians: 1 Elite and 7 Infantry
                    Casualties for Americans: 1 Infantry and 1 Mech.Inf
                Battle in Rzhev
                    Germans attack with 2 EarlyFighters, 12 Elites, 6 Fighters, 7 HeavyPanzers, 52 Infantry, 1 Me262 and 12 Panzers
                    British defend with 3 Armours, 2 Fighters and 5 commandos; Russians defend with 4 AAGuns, 10 Armours, 4 Elites, 1 Fighter, 4 HeavyTanks and 35 Infantry; Americans defend with 6 Armours, 2 Infantry and 1 Mech.Inf
                        AA fire in Rzhev :  0/9 hits
                        Germans roll dice for 2 EarlyFighters, 12 Elites, 6 Fighters, 7 HeavyPanzers, 52 Infantry, 1 Me262 and 12 Panzers in Rzhev, round 2 :  33/92 hits
                        Russians roll dice for 19 Armours, 4 Elites, 3 Fighters, 4 HeavyTanks, 37 Infantry, 1 Mech.Inf and 5 commandos in Rzhev, round 2 :  32/73 hits
                        32 Infantry owned by the Germans and 33 Infantry owned by the Russians lost in Rzhev
                        Germans roll dice for 2 EarlyFighters, 12 Elites, 6 Fighters, 7 HeavyPanzers, 20 Infantry, 1 Me262 and 12 Panzers in Rzhev, round 3 :  23/60 hits
                        Russians roll dice for 19 Armours, 4 Elites, 3 Fighters, 4 HeavyTanks, 4 Infantry, 1 Mech.Inf and 5 commandos in Rzhev, round 3 :  20/40 hits
                        4 Elites owned by the Russians, 20 Infantry owned by the Germans, 9 Armours owned by the Russians, 2 Infantry owned by the Russians, 1 Mech.Inf owned by the Americans, 5 commandos owned by the British and 2 Infantry owned by the Americans lost in Rzhev
                        Germans roll dice for 2 EarlyFighters, 12 Elites, 6 Fighters, 7 HeavyPanzers, 1 Me262 and 12 Panzers in Rzhev, round 4 :  17/40 hits
                        Russians roll dice for 10 Armours, 3 Fighters and 4 HeavyTanks in Rzhev, round 4 :  9/17 hits
                        2 EarlyFighters owned by the Germans, 3 Armours owned by the British, 1 Armour owned by the Russians, 7 Elites owned by the Germans, 4 HeavyTanks owned by the Russians, 6 Armours owned by the Americans, 1 Fighter owned by the Russians and 2 Fighters owned by the British lost in Rzhev
                    Germans win, taking Rzhev from Russians with 5 Elites, 6 Fighters, 7 HeavyPanzers, 1 Me262 and 12 Panzers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 125
                    Casualties for Germans: 2 EarlyFighters, 7 Elites and 52 Infantry
                    Casualties for British: 3 Armours, 2 Fighters and 5 commandos
                    Casualties for Russians: 10 Armours, 4 Elites, 1 Fighter, 4 HeavyTanks and 35 Infantry
                    Casualties for Americans: 6 Armours, 2 Infantry and 1 Mech.Inf

1 Fighter moved from Estonia to Brest
                1 Me262 moved from Estonia to Ukrainskaya
                1 Me262 moved from Rzhev to Ukrainskaya
                6 Fighters moved from Rzhev to Brest
                1 Bomber moved from sz36 to Barcelona
                1 Bomber moved from sz36 to Sevilla
                1 AAGun moved from Belorussia to Brest
                1 AAGun moved from Donetsk to Ukrainskaya

Place Units - Germans
                5 Infantry placed in Bremen
                3 Infantry placed in Netherlands
                3 Infantry placed in Koenigsberg
                1 Infantry placed in Warzawa
                1 Mech.Inf placed in Warzawa
                3 Fighters placed in Le Havre
                1 Bomber and 2 Me262s placed in Hungary

Turn Complete - Germans
                Germans collect 143 PUs; end with 143 PUs total

Game History

Combat Move - Russians
                1 Infantry moved from Moscow to Yaroslavl
                1 Bomber moved from Moscow to Yaroslavl
                1 Armour moved from Omsk to Svedlovsk
                1 Armour moved from Omsk to Kazakh
                5 Infantry moved from Moscow to Kaluga
                4 Elites moved from Moscow to Kaluga

Purchase Units - Russians
                Russians buy 1 Armour, 7 Elites and 8 Infantry; Remaining resources: 1 PUs;

Combat - Russians
                Battle in Kazakh
                    Russians attack with 1 Armour
                    Italians defend with 1 Armour
                        Russians roll dice for 1 Armour in Kazakh, round 2 :  0/1 hits
                        Italians roll dice for 1 Armour in Kazakh, round 2 :  0/1 hits
                        Russians roll dice for 1 Armour in Kazakh, round 3 :  1/1 hits
                        Italians roll dice for 1 Armour in Kazakh, round 3 :  1/1 hits
                        1 Armour owned by the Italians and 1 Armour owned by the Russians lost in Kazakh
                    Italians win with no units remaining. Battle score for attacker is 0
                    Casualties for Italians: 1 Armour
                    Casualties for Russians: 1 Armour
                Battle in Svedlovsk
                    Russians attack with 1 Armour
                    Germans defend with 1 Mech.Inf
                        Russians roll dice for 1 Armour in Svedlovsk, round 2 :  1/1 hits
                        Germans roll dice for 1 Mech.Inf in Svedlovsk, round 2 :  1/1 hits
                        1 Armour owned by the Russians and 1 Mech.Inf owned by the Germans lost in Svedlovsk
                    Germans win with no units remaining. Battle score for attacker is 0
                    Casualties for Germans: 1 Mech.Inf
                    Casualties for Russians: 1 Armour
                Battle in Yaroslavl
                    Russians attack with 1 Bomber and 1 Infantry
                    Germans defend with 1 Mech.Inf
                        Russians roll dice for 1 Bomber and 1 Infantry in Yaroslavl, round 2 :  1/2 hits
                        Germans roll dice for 1 Mech.Inf in Yaroslavl, round 2 :  0/1 hits
                    1 Mech.Inf owned by the Germans lost in Yaroslavl
                    Russians win, taking Yaroslavl from Germans with 1 Bomber and 1 Infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 5
                    Casualties for Germans: 1 Mech.Inf

Non Combat Move - Russians
                1 Bomber moved from Yaroslavl to Moscow

Place Units - Russians
                7 Elites and 3 Infantry placed in Moscow
                1 Armour and 3 Infantry placed in Omsk
                2 Infantry placed in Leningrad
                Turning on Edit Mode
                EDIT: Removing units owned by Russians from Leningrad: 1 Infantry
                EDIT: Adding units owned by Russians to Novgorod: 1 Infantry
                EDIT: Turning off Edit Mode

Turn Complete - Russians
                Russians collect 42 PUs; end with 43 PUs total

Game History

Combat Move - Romanians
                1 Tankette moved from Donetsk to Gorky
                1 Armour moved from Stalingrad to Svedlovsk
                3 Infantry moved from Stalingrad to Kubyshev
                1 Bomber moved from Stalingrad to Nikolsk
                3 Fighters moved from Stalingrad to Nikolsk
                4 Infantry moved from Bulgaria to Greece
                2 Transports moved from sz60 to sz52
                1 Cruiser moved from sz60 to sz52

Purchase Units - Romanians
                Romanians buy 1 Battleship, 1 Fighter and 5 Infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs;

Combat - Romanians
                Battle in Nikolsk
                    Romanians attack with 1 Bomber and 3 Fighters
                    Americans defend with 6 Mech.Infs
                        Romanians roll dice for 1 Bomber and 3 Fighters in Nikolsk, round 2 :  3/4 hits
                        Russians roll dice for 6 Mech.Infs in Nikolsk, round 2 :  1/6 hits
                        1 Fighter owned by the Romanians and 3 Mech.Infs owned by the Americans lost in Nikolsk
                        Romanians roll dice for 1 Bomber and 2 Fighters in Nikolsk, round 3 :  2/3 hits
                        Russians roll dice for 3 Mech.Infs in Nikolsk, round 3 :  1/3 hits
                        1 Fighter owned by the Romanians and 2 Mech.Infs owned by the Americans lost in Nikolsk
                        Romanians roll dice for 1 Bomber and 1 Fighter in Nikolsk, round 4 :  2/2 hits
                        Russians roll dice for 1 Mech.Inf in Nikolsk, round 4 :  0/1 hits
                    1 Mech.Inf owned by the Americans lost in Nikolsk
                    Romanians win with 1 Bomber and 1 Fighter remaining. Battle score for attacker is 10
                    Casualties for Romanians: 2 Fighters
                    Casualties for Americans: 6 Mech.Infs

Non Combat Move - Romanians
                1 Fighter moved from Nikolsk to Svedlovsk
                1 Bomber moved from Nikolsk to Donetsk

Place Units - Romanians
                5 Infantry placed in Stalingrad
                1 Battleship placed in sz60
                1 Fighter placed in E.Romania
                Romanians undo move 3.
                1 Fighter placed in Pavlovsk

Turn Complete - Romanians
                Romanians collect 40 PUs; end with 40 PUs total

Game History

Combat Move - Romanians
                1 Tankette moved from Donetsk to Gorky
                1 Armour moved from Stalingrad to Svedlovsk
                3 Infantry moved from Stalingrad to Kubyshev
                1 Bomber moved from Stalingrad to Nikolsk
                3 Fighters moved from Stalingrad to Nikolsk
                4 Infantry moved from Bulgaria to Greece

Romanians buy 1 Battleship, 1 Fighter and 5 Infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs;

Combat - Romanians
                Battle in Nikolsk
                    Romanians attack with 1 Bomber and 3 Fighters
                    Americans defend with 6 Mech.Infs
                        Romanians roll dice for 1 Bomber and 3 Fighters in Nikolsk, round 2 :  3/4 hits
                        Russians roll dice for 6 Mech.Infs in Nikolsk, round 2 :  1/6 hits
                        1 Fighter owned by the Romanians and 3 Mech.Infs owned by the Americans lost in Nikolsk
                        Romanians roll dice for 1 Bomber and 2 Fighters in Nikolsk, round 3 :  2/3 hits
                        Russians roll dice for 3 Mech.Infs in Nikolsk, round 3 :  1/3 hits
                        1 Fighter owned by the Romanians and 2 Mech.Infs owned by the Americans lost in Nikolsk
                        Romanians roll dice for 1 Bomber and 1 Fighter in Nikolsk, round 4 :  2/2 hits
                        Russians roll dice for 1 Mech.Inf in Nikolsk, round 4 :  0/1 hits
                    1 Mech.Inf owned by the Americans lost in Nikolsk
                    Romanians win with 1 Bomber and 1 Fighter remaining. Battle score for attacker is 10
                    Casualties for Romanians: 2 Fighters
                    Casualties for Americans: 6 Mech.Infs

1 Fighter moved from Nikolsk to Svedlovsk
                1 Bomber moved from Nikolsk to Donetsk

Place Units - Romanians
                5 Infantry placed in Stalingrad
                1 Battleship placed in sz60
                1 Fighter placed in E.Romania
                Romanians undo move 3.
                1 Fighter placed in Pavlovsk

Romanians collect 40 PUs; end with 40 PUs total

Game History

Combat Move - French
                1 Armour moved from S.Tunesia to Libya
                3 Elites moved from E.Tunesia to Tripoli
                2 Armours moved from Tunis to Tripoli
                1 EarlyFighter moved from Tunis to Tripoli
                1 Infantry moved from Tunis to E.Tunesia
                2 Infantry moved from N.Algeria to N.Tunesia

Purchase Units - French
                French buy 3 Armours and 1 Tankette; Remaining resources: 0 PUs;

Non Combat Move - French

Place Units - French
                3 Armours and 1 Tankette placed in Tunis

Turn Complete - French
                French collect 18 PUs; end with 18 PUs total

Game History

Combat Move - Italians
                1 Armour moved from El Allamain to Cairo
                1 Armour moved from W.Egypt to Cairo
                2 Armours moved from S.Egypt to Cairo
                2 Armours moved from E.Egypt to Cairo
                3 Armours moved from Ankara to Syria
                2 Tankettes moved from Hungary to Ukrainskaya
                1 Tankette moved from Venezia to Hungary
                1 Infantry moved from Taranto to Messina
                4 Infantry moved from Napoli to Messina
                1 Infantry moved from Taranto to Messina
                4 Infantry moved from Roma to Napoli
                1 Me262 moved from Roma to Messina
                2 Infantry moved from Firenze to Venezia

Purchase Units - Italians
                Italians buy 1 Armour, 1 Battleship, 1 Elite, 4 Infantry and 2 Transports; Remaining resources: 0 PUs;

Combat - Italians
                Battle in Cairo
                    Italians attack with 6 Armours
                    French defend with 1 Armour, 2 Bombers and 2 Fighters; British defend with 1 AAGun, 1 Armour, 1 Factory, 1 Fighter, 2 Infantry and 8 commandos; Americans defend with 4 P51mustangs
                        Italians roll dice for 6 Armours in Cairo, round 2 :  0/6 hits
                        British roll dice for 2 Armours, 2 Bombers, 3 Fighters, 2 Infantry, 4 P51mustangs and 8 commandos in Cairo, round 2 :  12/21 hits
                        6 Armours owned by the Italians lost in Cairo
                    British win with 2 Armours, 2 Bombers, 3 Fighters, 2 Infantry, 4 P51mustangs and 8 commandos remaining. Battle score for attacker is -30
                    Casualties for Italians: 6 Armours

Non Combat Move - Italians

Place Units - Italians
                Turning on Edit Mode
                EDIT: Removing units owned by Italians from sz51: 6 Destroyers
                EDIT: Adding units owned by Italians to sz50: 6 Destroyers
                1 Battleship and 2 Transports placed in sz50
                1 Armour, 1 Elite and 2 Infantry placed in Roma
                2 Infantry placed in Roma

Turn Complete - Italians
                Italians collect 52 PUs; end with 52 PUs total

Game History

Combat Move - British
                2 Battleships moved from sz56 to sz52
                1 Destroyer moved from sz56 to sz52
                4 S.Subs moved from sz56 to sz52
                10 Transports moved from sz56 to sz52
                1 Armour moved from Tripoli to Tunis
                1 Infantry moved from Libya to Tripoli
                1 Fighter moved from Cairo to Tripoli
                1 Infantry moved from Estorskaya to Riga
                      British take Riga from Germans
                4 Infantry moved from N.Sweden to sz28
                2 Infantry moved from S.Sweden to sz28
                2 Infantry moved from Lappland to sz28
                8 Infantry moved from sz28 to Estonia
                1 Armour moved from Estonia to Vologda
                2 commandos moved from Estonia to Smolensk

Purchase Units - British
                British buy 9 Armours, 4 Artillerys and 4 Infantry; Remaining resources: 7 PUs;

Combat - British
                Battle in sz52
                    British attack with 2 Battleships, 1 Destroyer, 4 S.Subs and 10 Transports
                    Romanians defend with 1 Battleship, 2 Cruisers and 4 Transports; Turkey defend with 1 Cruiser, 1 Destroyer, 2 Submarines and 3 Transports
                        British roll dice for 4 S.Subs in sz52, round 2 :  2/4 hits
                    Units damaged: 1 Battleship owned by the Romanians
                        Romanians roll dice for 2 Submarines in sz52, round 2 :  0/2 hits
                        British roll dice for 2 Battleships, 1 Destroyer and 10 Transports in sz52, round 2 :  2/3 hits
                        Romanians roll dice for 1 Battleship, 3 Cruisers, 1 Destroyer and 7 Transports in sz52, round 2 :  4/12 hits
                    Units damaged: 2 Battleships owned by the British
                        2 Transports owned by the Romanians, 2 Transports owned by the British and 1 Transport owned by the Turkey lost in sz52
                        British roll dice for 4 S.Subs in sz52, round 3 :  3/4 hits
                        Romanians roll dice for 2 Submarines in sz52, round 3 :  1/2 hits
                        British roll dice for 2 Battleships, 1 Destroyer and 8 Transports in sz52, round 3 :  1/3 hits
                        Romanians roll dice for 1 Battleship, 3 Cruisers, 1 Destroyer and 4 Transports in sz52, round 3 :  4/9 hits
                        2 Transports owned by the Romanians, 5 Transports owned by the British and 2 Transports owned by the Turkey lost in sz52
                        British roll dice for 4 S.Subs in sz52, round 4 :  3/4 hits
                        Romanians roll dice for 2 Submarines in sz52, round 4 :  0/2 hits
                        British roll dice for 2 Battleships, 1 Destroyer and 3 Transports in sz52, round 4 :  1/3 hits
                        Romanians roll dice for 1 Battleship, 3 Cruisers and 1 Destroyer in sz52, round 4 :  3/5 hits
                        1 Cruiser owned by the Romanians, 1 Destroyer owned by the Turkey, 2 Submarines owned by the Turkey and 3 Transports owned by the British lost in sz52
                        British roll dice for 4 S.Subs in sz52, round 5 :  3/4 hits
                        1 Cruiser owned by the Romanians, 1 Cruiser owned by the Turkey and 1 Battleship owned by the Romanians lost in sz52
                    British win with 2 Battleships, 1 Destroyer and 4 S.Subs remaining. Battle score for attacker is 66
                    Casualties for Romanians: 1 Battleship, 2 Cruisers and 4 Transports
                    Casualties for British: 10 Transports
                    Casualties for Turkey: 1 Cruiser, 1 Destroyer, 2 Submarines and 3 Transports

Non Combat Move - British

Place Units - British
                6 Armours placed in Cairo
                3 Armours placed in Tripoli
                2 Infantry placed in S.Sweden
                4 Artillerys placed in N.Sweden
                2 Infantry placed in Lappland

Turn Complete - British
                British collect 75 PUs; end with 82 PUs total

Game History

Combat Move - NationalistSpain
                5 Fighters moved from Normandy to sz30
                2 Fighters moved from Barcelona to sz30

Purchase Units - NationalistSpain
                NationalistSpain buy 2 Fighters and 3 Infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs;

Combat - NationalistSpain
                Battle in sz30
                    NationalistSpain attack with 7 Fighters
                    Americans defend with 2 Battleships, 1 Carrier and 2 Destroyers
                        NationalistSpain roll dice for 7 Fighters in sz30, round 2 :  6/7 hits
                    Units damaged: 1 Battleship owned by the Americans
                        Americans roll dice for 2 Battleships, 1 Carrier and 2 Destroyers in sz30, round 2 :  2/5 hits
                        2 Fighters owned by the NationalistSpain, 2 Destroyers owned by the Americans, 1 Carrier owned by the Americans and 1 Battleship owned by the Americans lost in sz30
                        NationalistSpain roll dice for 5 Fighters in sz30, round 3 :  2/5 hits
                        Americans roll dice for 1 Battleship in sz30, round 3 :  0/1 hits
                        1 Battleship owned by the Americans lost in sz30
                    NationalistSpain win with 5 Fighters remaining. Battle score for attacker is 58
                    Casualties for Americans: 2 Battleships, 1 Carrier and 2 Destroyers
                    Casualties for NationalistSpain: 2 Fighters

Non Combat Move - NationalistSpain
                5 Fighters moved from sz30 to Barcelona
                2 Elites moved from S.Nevada to Barcelona
                2 Infantry moved from Portugal to C.Ortegal
                1 Infantry moved from Portugal to Sevilla
                1 Infantry moved from Sevilla to S.Nevada

Place Units - NationalistSpain
                3 Infantry placed in Portugal
                2 Fighters placed in Barcelona

Turn Complete - NationalistSpain
                NationalistSpain collect 26 PUs; end with 26 PUs total

Game History

Combat Move - Turkey
                8 Elites, 1 Fighter and 14 Infantry moved from S.Egypt to Cairo
                4 Infantry moved from N.Egypt to Cairo
                3 Armours moved from E.Egypt to Cairo
                12 Infantry moved from E.Egypt to S.Egypt
                6 Infantry moved from Syria to Israel
                2 Armours moved from Syria to E.Egypt
                1 Bomber moved from Greece to Cairo
                1 Infantry moved from Stavropol to Astraknan

Purchase Units - Turkey
                Turkey buy 1 Cruiser, 2 Elites, 1 Fighter, 1 Tankette and 2 Transports; Remaining resources: 0 PUs;

Combat - Turkey
                Battle in Cairo
                    Turkey attack with 3 Armours, 1 Bomber, 8 Elites, 1 Fighter and 18 Infantry
                    French defend with 1 Armour, 2 Bombers and 2 Fighters; British defend with 1 AAGun, 7 Armours, 1 Factory, 2 Infantry and 8 commandos; Americans defend with 4 P51mustangs
                        AA fire in Cairo :  0/2 hits
                        Turkey roll dice for 3 Armours, 1 Bomber, 8 Elites, 1 Fighter and 18 Infantry in Cairo, round 2 :  9/31 hits
                        British roll dice for 8 Armours, 2 Bombers, 2 Fighters, 2 Infantry, 4 P51mustangs and 8 commandos in Cairo, round 2 :  19/26 hits
                        2 Bombers owned by the French, 2 Infantry owned by the British, 18 Infantry owned by the Turkey, 5 commandos owned by the British and 1 Elite owned by the Turkey lost in Cairo
                        Turkey roll dice for 3 Armours, 1 Bomber, 7 Elites and 1 Fighter in Cairo, round 3 :  5/12 hits
                        British roll dice for 8 Armours, 2 Fighters, 4 P51mustangs and 3 commandos in Cairo, round 3 :  12/17 hits
                        1 Fighter owned by the Turkey, 1 Armour owned by the French, 1 Armour owned by the British, 1 Bomber owned by the Turkey, 3 Armours owned by the Turkey, 3 commandos owned by the British and 7 Elites owned by the Turkey lost in Cairo
                    British win with 6 Armours, 2 Fighters and 4 P51mustangs remaining. Battle score for attacker is -25
                    Casualties for French: 1 Armour and 2 Bombers
                    Casualties for British: 1 Armour, 2 Infantry and 8 commandos
                    Casualties for Turkey: 3 Armours, 1 Bomber, 8 Elites, 1 Fighter and 18 Infantry

Non Combat Move - Turkey
                1 Fighter moved from Greece to S.Egypt
                6 Infantry moved from S.Turkey to Syria
                4 Armours moved from Ankara to Syria
                2 Elites moved from Izmir to S.Turkey
                1 Infantry moved from Ankara to S.Turkey
                3 Infantry moved from Greece to S.Greece
                2 Infantry moved from Albania to Greece

Place Units - Turkey
                1 Cruiser and 2 Transports placed in sz60
                2 Elites placed in Ankara
                Turning on Edit Mode
                EDIT: Removing units owned by Turkey from Iran: 1 Generalfeldmarschal
                EDIT: Adding units owned by Turkey to Jordan: 1 Generalfeldmarschal
                1 Tankette placed in Jordan
                1 Fighter placed in Syria

Turn Complete - Turkey
                Turkey collect 50 PUs; end with 50 PUs total

Game History

Combat Move - Americans
                6 Mech.Infs moved from N.Finnland to Nikolsk
                2 Armours moved from Vyborg to Karchia
                3 Armours moved from C.Finnland to Karchia
                1 B29 moved from Moscow to Stalingrad
                1 Bomber moved from Kaluga to Rostov
                1 Bomber moved from Kaluga to Stalingrad
                1 Armour moved from Marrakech to C.Algeria

Purchase Units - Americans
                Americans buy 1 Battleship, 3 Cruisers, 4 Infantry and 7 Mech.Infs; Remaining resources: 0 PUs;

Combat - Americans
                Strategic bombing raid in Stalingrad
                    Bombing raid in Stalingrad rolls: 6,1 and costs: 5 PUs.
                    Bombing raid costs 5 PUs
                Strategic bombing raid in Rostov
                        AA fire in Rostov :  0/1 hits
                    Bombing raid in Rostov rolls: 4 and costs: 3 PUs.
                    Bombing raid costs 3 PUs

Non Combat Move - Americans
                1 Bomber moved from Stalingrad to Moscow
                1 B29 moved from Stalingrad to Moscow
                1 Bomber moved from Rostov to Kaluga

Place Units - Americans
                1 Battleship and 3 Cruisers placed in sz36
                6 Mech.Infs placed in N.Finnland
                2 Infantry and 1 Mech.Inf placed in C.Finnland
                2 Infantry placed in Vyborg

Turn Complete - Americans
                Americans collect 105 PUs; end with 105 PUs total

Game History

Round: 26

Combat Move - Germans
                2 Me262s moved from Barcelona to sz36
                1 Bomber moved from Barcelona to sz36
                1 Bomber moved from Sevilla to sz36
                3 Fighters moved from Le Havre to Portugal
                4 Infantry moved from Litovskaya to Riga
                7 Infantry moved from Brest to Estonia
                2 Elites and 8 Infantry moved from Litovskaya to Brest
                1 Mech.Inf moved from Warzawa to Estonia
                6 Infantry moved from Koenigsberg to Litovskaya
                3 Infantry moved from Koenigsberg to Litovskaya
                1 Infantry moved from Warzawa to Koenigsberg
                1 Infantry moved from Koenigsberg to Litovskaya
                3 Panzers moved from Lvov to Brest
                2 Mech.Infs moved from Saratov to Omsk
                2 Mech.Infs moved from Kubyshev to Omsk
                1 Mech.Inf moved from Kubyshev to Omsk
                1 Infantry moved from Kursk to Kaluga
                2 Elites moved from Rzhev to Kaluga
                3 Elites moved from Rzhev to Kaluga
                7 HeavyPanzers moved from Rzhev to Kaluga
                2 Me262s moved from Ukrainskaya to Kaluga
                4 HeavyPanzers moved from Ukrainskaya to Estonia
                12 Panzers moved from Rzhev to Kaluga
                1 Bomber moved from Hungary to Estonia
                7 Fighters moved from Brest to Estonia
                2 Me262s moved from Hungary to Brest

Purchase Units - Germans
                Germans buy 2 Bombers, 4 HeavyPanzers, 11 Infantry, 3 Me262s and 5 Panzers; Remaining resources: 0 PUs;

Combat - Germans
                Battle in Omsk
                    Germans attack with 5 Mech.Infs
                    Russians defend with 1 Armour, 1 Factory and 3 Infantry
                    2 Mech.Infs owned by the Germans, 1 Infantry owned by the Russians and 1 Armour owned by the Russians lost in Omsk
                    Germans win, taking Omsk from Russians with 3 Mech.Infs remaining. Battle score for attacker is 1
                    Casualties for Germans: 2 Mech.Infs
                    Casualties for Russians: 1 Armour and 3 Infantry
                Battle in sz36
                    Americans defend with 1 Battleship and 3 Cruisers
                    Units damaged: 1 Battleship owned by the Americans
                    Americans win with no units remaining. Battle score for attacker is 12
                    Casualties for Germans: 2 Bombers and 2 Me262s
                    Casualties for Americans: 1 Battleship and 3 Cruisers
                Battle in Kaluga
                    Germans attack with 5 Elites, 7 HeavyPanzers, 1 Infantry, 2 Me262s and 12 Panzers
                    Russians defend with 2 Armours, 4 Elites and 15 Infantry; Americans defend with 1 Bomber
                    Germans win, taking Kaluga from Russians with 7 HeavyPanzers, 2 Me262s and 4 Panzers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 8
                    Casualties for Germans: 5 Elites, 1 Infantry and 8 Panzers
                    Casualties for Russians: 2 Armours, 4 Elites and 15 Infantry
                    Casualties for Americans: 1 Bomber
                Battle in Estonia
                    Germans attack with 1 Bomber, 7 Fighters, 4 HeavyPanzers, 7 Infantry and 1 Mech.Inf
                    British defend with 8 Infantry; Russians defend with 8 Elites
                    Germans win, taking Estonia from Russians with 1 Bomber, 4 Fighters and 4 HeavyPanzers remaining. Battle score for attacker is -1
                    Casualties for Germans: 3 Fighters, 7 Infantry and 1 Mech.Inf
                    Casualties for Russians: 8 Elites
                    Casualties for British: 8 Infantry
                Battle in Riga
                    Germans attack with 4 Infantry
                    British defend with 1 Infantry
                    Germans win, taking Riga from British with 4 Infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 2
                    Casualties for British: 1 Infantry

2 Me262s moved from Kaluga to Kursk
                1 AAGun moved from Rzhev to Kaluga
                1 AAGun moved from Rzhev to Kursk
                1 AAGun moved from Rzhev to Minsk
                4 Fighters moved from Estonia to Kursk
                1 Bomber moved from Estonia to Brest

Place Units - Germans
                5 Infantry placed in Warzawa
                3 Panzers placed in Koenigsberg
                3 Me262s placed in Hungary
                2 Bombers placed in W.Czech
                2 Panzers placed in W.Czech

Turn Complete - Germans
                Germans collect 149 PUs; end with 149 PUs total

Game History

Combat Move - Russians
                1 Bomber, 7 Elites and 3 Infantry moved from Moscow to Kaluga
                1 Infantry moved from Yaroslavl to Kaluga

Purchase Units - Russians
                Russians buy 1 Fighter and 16 Infantry; Remaining resources: 1 PUs;

Combat - Russians
                Battle in Kaluga
                    Russians attack with 1 Bomber, 7 Elites and 4 Infantry
                    Germans defend with 1 AAGun, 7 HeavyPanzers and 4 Panzers
                        AA fire in Kaluga :  0/1 hits
                        Russians roll dice for 1 Bomber, 7 Elites and 4 Infantry in Kaluga, round 2 :  3/12 hits
                        Germans roll dice for 7 HeavyPanzers and 4 Panzers in Kaluga, round 2 :  7/11 hits
                        3 Elites owned by the Russians, 3 Panzers owned by the Germans and 4 Infantry owned by the Russians lost in Kaluga
                        Russians roll dice for 1 Bomber and 4 Elites in Kaluga, round 3 :  1/5 hits
                        Germans roll dice for 7 HeavyPanzers and 1 Panzer in Kaluga, round 3 :  7/8 hits
                        4 Elites owned by the Russians, 1 Panzer owned by the Germans and 1 Bomber owned by the Russians lost in Kaluga
                    Germans win with 7 HeavyPanzers remaining. Battle score for attacker is -30
                    Casualties for Germans: 4 Panzers
                    Casualties for Russians: 1 Bomber, 7 Elites and 4 Infantry

Non Combat Move - Russians
                1 Infantry moved from Novgorod to Leningrad

Place Units - Russians
                1 Fighter and 9 Infantry placed in Moscow
                4 Infantry placed in Leningrad
                3 Infantry placed in Archangelsk

Turn Complete - Russians
                Russians collect 35 PUs; end with 36 PUs total

Game History

Combat Move - Romanians
                1 Tankette moved from Gorky to Yaroslavl
                      Romanians take Yaroslavl from Russians
                1 Tankette moved from Yaroslavl to Vologda
                1 Fighter moved from Svedlovsk to Vologda
                3 Infantry moved from Kubyshev to Gorky
                5 Infantry moved from Stalingrad to Kubyshev
                1 Bomber moved from Donetsk to Vologda
                1 Armour moved from Svedlovsk to Evenki Okrug
                      Romanians take Evenki Okrug from Russians
                1 Fighter moved from Pavlovsk to Svedlovsk
                4 Infantry moved from Greece to Bulgaria

Romanians buy 4 Elites and 2 Transports; Remaining resources: 0 PUs;

Combat - Romanians
                Battle in Vologda
                    Romanians attack with 1 Bomber, 1 Fighter and 1 Tankette
                    British defend with 1 Armour
                    Romanians win, taking Vologda from Russians with 1 Bomber and 1 Tankette remaining. Battle score for attacker is -5
                    Casualties for British: 1 Armour
                    Casualties for Romanians: 1 Fighter

1 Bomber moved from Vologda to Kubyshev

Place Units - Romanians
                2 Transports placed in sz60
                2 Elites placed in Pavlovsk
                1 Elite placed in E.Romania
                Romanians undo move 3.
                2 Elites placed in Stalingrad

Romanians collect 45 PUs; end with 45 PUs total

Game History

Combat Move - French
                1 Armour moved from Libya to W.Egypt
                      British take W.Egypt from Italians
                2 Infantry moved from N.Tunesia to Tunis

Purchase Units - French
                French buy 1 Armour and 3 Elites; Remaining resources: 1 PUs;

Combat - French

Non Combat Move - French
                1 Infantry moved from Alger to N.Algeria
                1 Infantry moved from E.Tunesia to Tunis

Place Units - French
                1 Armour and 3 Elites placed in Tunis

Turn Complete - French
                French collect 18 PUs; end with 19 PUs total

Game History

Combat Move - Italians
                2 Tankettes moved from Ukrainskaya to Rzhev
                1 Tankette moved from Hungary to Ukrainskaya
                3 Armours moved from Syria to E.Egypt
                4 Infantry moved from Taranto to sz50
                4 Infantry and 2 Transports moved from sz50 to sz47
                1 Battleship moved from sz50 to sz47
                6 Destroyers moved from sz50 to sz47
                4 Infantry moved from sz47 to Tobruk
                      Italians take Tobruk from British
                1 Armour moved from Roma to Messina
                4 Infantry moved from Napoli to Messina
                3 Infantry moved from Taranto to Messina
                1 Elite moved from Roma to Napoli
                4 Infantry moved from Roma to Napoli
                2 Infantry moved from Firenze to Roma
                4 Infantry moved from Venezia to Austrie

Purchase Units - Italians
                Italians buy 1 Cruiser, 1 Infantry, 1 Me262 and 3 Transports; Remaining resources: 0 PUs;

Combat - Italians

Non Combat Move - Italians

Place Units - Italians
                1 Cruiser and 3 Transports placed in sz42
                1 Infantry and 1 Me262 placed in Taranto

Turn Complete - Italians
                Italians collect 53 PUs; end with 53 PUs total

Game History

Combat Move - British
                2 Infantry moved from Tripoli to Tobruk
                1 Armour moved from Tripoli to Tobruk
                1 Fighter moved from Tripoli to Tobruk
                1 Armour moved from Tunis to Tripoli
                2 Battleships, 1 Destroyer and 4 S.Subs moved from sz52 to sz49
                2 Infantry moved from Lappland to sz28
                4 Artillerys moved from N.Sweden to sz28
                2 Infantry moved from S.Sweden to sz28
                4 Artillerys and 4 Infantry moved from sz28 to Estonia
                2 Infantry moved from Smolensk to Rzhev
                2 commandos moved from Smolensk to Rzhev
                1 Armour moved from Smolensk to Vologda
                1 Armour moved from Cairo to N.Egypt
                      British take N.Egypt from Turkey
                1 Armour moved from N.Egypt to Cairo

Purchase Units - British
                British buy 6 Armours, 1 Battleship, 2 Destroyers and 5 Infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs;

Combat - British
                Battle in Tobruk
                    British attack with 1 Armour, 1 Fighter and 2 Infantry
                    Italians defend with 4 Infantry
                        British roll dice for 1 Armour, 1 Fighter and 2 Infantry in Tobruk, round 2 :  1/4 hits
                        Italians roll dice for 4 Infantry in Tobruk, round 2 :  1/4 hits
                        1 Infantry owned by the British and 1 Infantry owned by the Italians lost in Tobruk
                        British roll dice for 1 Armour, 1 Fighter and 1 Infantry in Tobruk, round 3 :  0/3 hits
                        Italians roll dice for 3 Infantry in Tobruk, round 3 :  1/3 hits
                        1 Infantry owned by the British lost in Tobruk
                        British roll dice for 1 Armour and 1 Fighter in Tobruk, round 4 :  2/2 hits
                        Italians roll dice for 3 Infantry in Tobruk, round 4 :  2/3 hits
                        1 Fighter owned by the British, 2 Infantry owned by the Italians and 1 Armour owned by the British lost in Tobruk
                    Italians win with 1 Infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is -13
                    Casualties for British: 1 Armour, 1 Fighter and 2 Infantry
                    Casualties for Italians: 3 Infantry
                Battle in Rzhev
                    British attack with 2 Infantry and 2 commandos
                    Germans defend with 1 AAGun; Italians defend with 2 Tankettes
                        British roll dice for 2 Infantry and 2 commandos in Rzhev, round 2 :  0/4 hits
                        Germans roll dice for 2 Tankettes in Rzhev, round 2 :  0/2 hits
                        British roll dice for 2 Infantry and 2 commandos in Rzhev, round 3 :  2/4 hits
                        Germans roll dice for 2 Tankettes in Rzhev, round 3 :  0/2 hits
                        2 Tankettes owned by the Italians lost in Rzhev
                    British win, taking Rzhev from Germans with 2 Infantry and 2 commandos remaining. Battle score for attacker is 6
                    Casualties for Italians: 2 Tankettes
                Battle in Estonia
                    British attack with 4 Artillerys and 4 Infantry
                    Germans defend with 4 HeavyPanzers
                        British roll dice for 2 Battleships and 2 Cruisers in Estonia, round 2 :  4/4 hits
                        4 HeavyPanzers owned by the Germans lost in Estonia
                    British win, taking Estonia from Germans with 4 Artillerys and 4 Infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 32
                    Casualties for Germans: 4 HeavyPanzers
                Battle in Vologda
                    British attack with 1 Armour
                    Romanians defend with 1 Tankette
                        British roll dice for 1 Armour in Vologda, round 2 :  1/1 hits
                        Romanians roll dice for 1 Tankette in Vologda, round 2 :  0/1 hits
                        1 Tankette owned by the Romanians lost in Vologda
                    British win, taking Vologda from Romanians with 1 Armour remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                    Casualties for Romanians: 1 Tankette

Non Combat Move - British

Place Units - British
                1 Battleship and 2 Destroyers placed in sz47
                6 Armours placed in Cairo
                British undo move 2.
                4 Armours and 2 Infantry placed in Cairo
                2 Armours placed in Lappland
                3 Infantry placed in N.Sweden

Turn Complete - British
                British collect 75 PUs; end with 75 PUs total

Game History

Purchase Units - NationalistSpain
                NationalistSpain buy 1 Infantry and 3 Transports; Remaining resources: 0 PUs;

Non Combat Move - NationalistSpain
                7 Elites moved from Barcelona to S.Nevada
                5 Infantry moved from Bilbao to Barcelona
                5 Infantry moved from Bordeaux to Bilbao
                7 Fighters moved from Barcelona to Sevilla

Place Units - NationalistSpain
                3 Transports placed in sz38
                1 Infantry placed in Portugal

Turn Complete - NationalistSpain
                NationalistSpain collect 26 PUs; end with 26 PUs total

Game History

Combat Move - Turkey
                2 Armours moved from E.Egypt to S.Egypt
                1 Tankette moved from Jordan to E.Egypt
                6 Infantry moved from Israel to E.Egypt
                4 Armours moved from Syria to E.Egypt
                1 Fighter moved from Syria to S.Egypt
                1 Infantry moved from S.Egypt to N.Egypt
                      Turkey take N.Egypt from British
                1 Generalfeldmarschal moved from Jordan to Saudi Arabia
                6 Infantry moved from Syria to Israel
                2 Elites and 1 Infantry moved from S.Turkey to Syria
                2 Elites moved from Ankara to Izmir
                1 Infantry moved from Astraknan to Kubyshev

Purchase Units - Turkey
                Turkey buy 1 Armour, 1 Battleship, 1 Bunker, 1 Destroyer and 1 Transport; Remaining resources: 0 PUs;

Combat - Turkey

Non Combat Move - Turkey

Place Units - Turkey
                1 Bunker placed in S.Egypt
                1 Battleship, 1 Destroyer and 1 Transport placed in sz52
                1 Armour placed in Saudi Arabia

Turn Complete - Turkey
                Turkey collect 50 PUs; end with 50 PUs total

Game History

Combat Move - Americans
                1 Armour moved from C.Algeria to N.Tunesia
                2 Artillerys, 4 Infantry and 1 marine moved from Marrakech to C.Morocco
                8 Transports moved from sz27 to sz28
                1 Battleship, 1 Cruiser, 1 Destroyer and 2 Submarines moved from sz27 to sz25
                3 Mech.Infs moved from Nikolsk to Omsk
                1 Bomber moved from Moscow to Omsk
                1 P51mustang moved from Moscow to Omsk
                3 Mech.Infs moved from Nikolsk to Svedlovsk
                1 P51mustang moved from Moscow to Svedlovsk
                1 P51mustang moved from Moscow to Svedlovsk
                1 Infantry moved from Vyborg to sz28
                1 Infantry moved from Vyborg to sz28
                2 Infantry moved from sz28 to Estonia
                2 Infantry moved from C.Finnland to sz28
                2 Infantry moved from sz28 to Estonia
                5 Armours moved from Karchia to Yaroslavl
                      Russians take Yaroslavl from Romanians
                6 Mech.Infs moved from N.Finnland to Nikolsk
                1 Mech.Inf moved from C.Finnland to Nikolsk
                1 B29 moved from Moscow to Evenki Okrug

Purchase Units - Americans
                Americans buy 4 B29s, 2 Infantry, 3 Mech.Infs and 2 Tankettes; Remaining resources: 0 PUs;

Combat - Americans
                Battle in Evenki Okrug
                    Americans attack with 1 B29
                    Romanians defend with 1 Armour
                        Americans roll dice for 1 B29 in Evenki Okrug, round 2 :  1/1 hits
                        Romanians roll dice for 1 Armour in Evenki Okrug, round 2 :  0/1 hits
                        1 Armour owned by the Romanians lost in Evenki Okrug
                    Americans win with 1 B29 remaining. Battle score for attacker is 5
                    Casualties for Romanians: 1 Armour
                Battle in Omsk
                    Americans attack with 1 Bomber, 3 Mech.Infs and 1 P51mustang
                    Germans defend with 1 Factory and 3 Mech.Infs
                        Americans roll dice for 1 Bomber, 3 Mech.Infs and 1 P51mustang in Omsk, round 2 :  2/5 hits
                        Germans roll dice for 3 Mech.Infs in Omsk, round 2 :  0/3 hits
                    2 Mech.Infs owned by the Germans lost in Omsk
                        Americans roll dice for 1 Bomber, 3 Mech.Infs and 1 P51mustang in Omsk, round 3 :  3/5 hits
                        Germans roll dice for 1 Mech.Inf in Omsk, round 3 :  0/1 hits
                    1 Mech.Inf owned by the Germans lost in Omsk
                    Americans win, taking Omsk from Germans with 1 Bomber, 3 Mech.Infs and 1 P51mustang remaining. Battle score for attacker is 15
                    Casualties for Germans: 3 Mech.Infs
                Battle in Svedlovsk
                    Americans attack with 3 Mech.Infs and 2 P51mustangs
                    Romanians defend with 1 Fighter
                        Americans roll dice for 3 Mech.Infs and 2 P51mustangs in Svedlovsk, round 2 :  1/5 hits
                        Germans roll dice for 1 Fighter in Svedlovsk, round 2 :  1/1 hits
                        1 Fighter owned by the Romanians and 1 Mech.Inf owned by the Americans lost in Svedlovsk
                    Americans win, taking Svedlovsk from Germans with 2 Mech.Infs and 2 P51mustangs remaining. Battle score for attacker is 5
                    Casualties for Romanians: 1 Fighter

Non Combat Move - Americans
                1 P51mustang moved from Omsk to Nikolsk
                2 P51mustangs moved from Svedlovsk to Moscow
                1 Bomber moved from Omsk to Nikolsk
                1 B29 moved from Evenki Okrug to Nikolsk

Place Units - Americans
                3 B29s and 3 Mech.Infs placed in N.Finnland
                1 B29 and 2 Tankettes placed in C.Finnland
                2 Infantry placed in Vyborg

Turn Complete - Americans