• I need some clarification.  I am playing my second Global 39 game.  My question is about the victory cities.  AS the Axis, I have had twelve of the cities and am poised to take back my twelth city once again.  We are going to begin round 12 tonight.  If the axis takes twelve cities in round twelve or thirteen, is that a victory or does the axis player now hold the cities until round fifteen is complete?  Either way is fine, I just want to make sure we do it right.  Thanks.

• Round 15

• @dafyd - what version of rules are you using?

• We are using 6.1.  We will begin round 14  on our next excursion into battle.  The Axis is pretty secure in Europe, South America, Africa, and has captured all of the Soviet victory cities.  Novosibirsk (the eastern most factory) is still in soviet hands and producing about three infintry a turn but they will not make it back to Moscow or Stalingrad in time to even challenge the Germans.  The east is the real concern for the axis.  This next turn will determine the victor I believe.  Three victory cities are in play and can go either way.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m