• I must defend the designers of this game in the sense that 75% of the rule clarifications asked for are actually already stated in the rules. I’m unsure how some can’t understand that but then again I deal in contract law. It’s only 10 - 20 questionable rule issues that make the game not playable.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

It’s the “not playable” part that has been the challenge.

And I took the pains to notice that you didn’t type that in fine print.

This game has come a long way however…

• '14

We have gotten a lot of help. Remember this project started out with me and Coach……Thats it.

• Customizer

Guys,

––This game, Global Warfare-1939 is IMHO ALREADY the best thing that has ever happenned to the A&A gaming community. YES, it has some rules clarifications that need to be ironed out, but they are already ‘working on that’. I’ve watched this game evolve and progress for quite some time, and the new map is quite an improvement. I feel certain that HBG’s ‘gang’ will have these rules straightened out very soon. You know, the overwhelming majority of rules questions that I’ve seen being asked are ones that are plainly outlined in the rules already. I’d just like to take a moment and express my deep appreciation for what’s already been accomplished. THANK’S GUYS!

Tall Paul

• :-D :-D :-D :wink: :wink: :wink:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m