Another question about planes

• Okay, just a couple of questions regarding attacking with planes.

1. After a successful attack with planes (successful meaning a territory has been cleared of enemy units), do I have to move the plane to a friendly territory RIGHT AFTER the attack (meaning I’m not yet making NCM), or do I wait until I start making my NCM?

And 2. Do I move to a friendly territory or sea zone that’s within movement range of the plane, or only to the next closest SZ or Territory?

Thanks in advance for the help!

1. They remain there until NCM
    2. You can choose any eligible (meaning within your Planes REMAINING range) Friendly territory or SZ (I assume you refer to a SZ that has an AC) to land at…

hope it helps,

GG

• (I assume you refer to a SZ that has an AC) to land at…

I was under the impression that a plane can end it’s combat moves in a friendly SZ (w/o AC in it) as long as I declare that an AC will move to pick it up during my NCM…

You can choose any eligible (meaning within your Planes REMAINING range)

Meaning if I used 2 movement points to reach the contested territory, I have 2 more to move to a friendly territory to land?

@Esys:

(I assume you refer to a SZ that has an AC) to land at…

I was under the impression that a plane can end it’s combat moves in a friendly SZ (w/o AC in it) as long as I declare that an AC will move to pick it up during my NCM…

This is correct as well…

@Esys:

You can choose any eligible (meaning within your Planes REMAINING range)

Meaning if I used 2 movement points to reach the contested territory, I have 2 more to move to a friendly territory to land?

This is also correct… ie you attack Western Europe from Great Britain and win the combat now your fighters can land in Great Britain and saying the following Territories are owned by one of the Allies you could also land in Algeria, Norway, Keraila, or eastern Europe… As long as those territories were not conquered by Britain this turn…

GG

• In the SZ, your ftrs can also land on an allied carrier that has vacancies.

Carriers have room for 2 ftrs.

Your can move a carrier into combat along side your ftrs in a SZ. Assuming your units survive, 2 of your ftrs can land in that same SZ on the battling carrier.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m