Avalon Hill - Advanced 3rd Reich, Rise & Decline of the 3rd Reich & Rising Sun

• Descriptions below. I’m selling all three games for $130 total added together. If you want to buy all three, I’ll sell them for $100. Rising Sun is the Pacific side to Advanced Third Reich.

Avalon Hills Advanced Third Reich Game of World War II Grand Strategy. Very good condition. Includes all pieces, board, rules, etc… If you’ve played this game before it’s a must have. Great game. Hours and hours of fun. If you’ve never played this game before but like World War II strategy games, it’s a must have. If you’re a collector, this is a must have. Great game. Makes for a great gift. If you have any questions, let me know. includes 17 issues of Ultra. Ultra was a seasonal magazine dedicated to Advanced 3rd Reich, containing articles, tip/tricks, strategies, etc… It is now out of print. I’m including the Ultra magazines at no charge. Each Ultra magazine is worth $3. That’s a $51 value at no charge.

Avalon Hiill’s Rise and Decline of the Third Reich Boardgame/Wargame. This is a World War II Grand Strategy game. This is one of the best World War II game ever made. The best in my opinion, along with Advanced Third Reich. Great game. Makes for a great gift. This game is out of print. A very loyal following among gamers. You’ll find lot’s of people who still play this game. This game is in good condition. Includes all pieces, rules, board, etc… It is missing nothing. I’ve kept it in good condition over the years. If you’ve never played this game but like World War II games, strategy games, tactical games, etc…, you’ll love this game. If you’ve played this game before, it’s a must have. If you’re a collector, this is a must have. It includes five copies of The General magazine from Avalon Hill. The General magazine was a bi-monthly magazine from Avalon Hill containing tips/tricks, strategies, articles on various Avalon Hill games. Each copy of The General is $1.00. I’m including five copies at no charge. This is a great deal!

Avalon Hill Rising Sun Boardgame/Wargame. This is the Pacific version to the Advanced Third Reich Boardgame/Wargame. This is a great game. If you’ve played these games before you’ll love it. If you are a medium expert gamer and want to do something more advanced, this is your game. I playtested the game. My name is in the Appendices. Makes a great gift. Great deal! The other Rising Sun games are $99 or more. I’m asking only $85. If you’re a collector this is a must have. This game is out of print. Excellent condition. Only played once. Includes all pieces, rules, board, etc… Includes : Playtesting notes. Is interesting to read through the notes to learn about how the rules, game, etc… was created and changed.

• I have lowered the price to $90.

• These games have been sold.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m