• @Imperious:

Ordered two decks. I could be the guinea pig and tell you if they printed perfectly, then you can order? Up to you.

I love the artwork on the cards! amazing!  Please let us know the quality of the card stock…if it is good I will definitely be ordering these…

• '14 Customizer

I ordered one also.  They look fantastic!

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

YG, those are some awesome looking cards. I will have to look into those. :-)

• Sponsor

@Imperious:

Ordered two decks. I could be the guinea pig and tell you if they printed perfectly, then you can order? Up to you.

Yes, I will definitely order if the reviews are good, as for now I will use my printer guy because I need a deck for the FMG convention.

• Sponsor

@John:

YG, those are some awesome looking cards. I will have to look into those. :-)

Thank you John Brown.

• Sponsor

@cyanight:

I ordered one also.  They look fantastic!

Thanks Cyanight, be sure to let us know what you think when they arrive.

• Sponsor

@jwo1984:

@Imperious:

I love the artwork on the cards! amazing!  Please let us know the quality of the card stock…if it is good I will definitely be ordering these…

Thanks JWO, I think there will be plenty of reviews when everyone gets theirs.

• Young grasshopper how did you come up with the artwork and images for the cards? They look so fantastic I wish I could see the cards better off the link you gave.  Did you create the art yourself? Or customize photos? Or have a illustrator do them??

• Sponsor

@jwo1984:

Young grasshopper how did you come up with the artwork and images for the cards? They look so fantastic I wish I could see the cards better off the link you gave. Did you create the art yourself? Or customize photos? Or have a illustrator do them??

I first collected all the images by downloading them from the internet, then once I created all the graphics in illustrator like broders, coloured boxes, and text fonts, I could place and size each image to fit the cards. It was a pretty masive project from start to finish, including the creation of the rules and all the changes made from play testing.

Use your cell phone to access the link, than you can zoom in tight on every card.

• Sponsor

Had to bump this thread for research.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m