Field Marshal PLANE STANDS

• Wartorn, where can we order some of the stands you’ve created?  And how do they attach to the planes?  Glue?  Sorry if I missed it in another thread or didn’t understand from a previous post.

• '14

What I did was glue a 1/8" x 1/32" magnet on the top of the flightstand peg. I also glued an identical magnet onto the plane itself. Works well with my magnetized carriers as well. That being said, the plane can also be permanently attached to the plane as well.  I haven’t officially made them available yet, but a few people put in orders at YG’s tournament back in September. If you wanted to put yourself on a list message me your email address and I will be in touch with some details. Thanks for the interest, hope to start hearing from everyone soon.

• @wartorn said in Field Marshal PLANE STANDS:

Yes sir. 3mm magnet. Fits right on top of the peg. No overlap. Peg is still small enough if you want to mount directly to the aircraft. Also worth mention. I have inserted 3mm steel blanks into my aircraft. Keeps them from bunching together in the piece tray, but give the magnets some strong to hang on to.

Can you point me in the direction of these steel blanks? I can’t seem to find any.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m