Favorite Battle of Britain Aircraft

• The sexist planes on the list are the Spitfire and HE-111. Beautiful planes.

• 2020 2019 2018 2017 '16 '15 '14 '13 Moderator

Evening Worsham.
    I love so many of the German planes from the Battle of Britain, starting with the 109.
    That said the 87 gets my vote. The 88 a close second.
    I never liked the 111. Thought it too dangerous with all that glass at the front, I suppose.
    Great poll Worsham.

• @wittmann:

Evening Worsham.
    I love so many of the German planes from the Battle of Britain, starting with the 109.
    I never liked the 111. Thought it too dangerous with all that glass at the front, I suppose.
    Great poll Worsham.

I chose the Ju-88. Great bomber, could do everything. Level bombing, dive bombing, night fighter, “destroyer.”

• @ABWorsham:

@wittmann:

Evening Worsham.
    Great poll Worsham.

I chose the Ju-88. Great bomber, could do everything. Level bombing, dive bombing, night fighter, “destroyer.”

Dad loves the 109.

• to me it would have to the junkers ju-87…that sound it made when coming in for the attack was deafening and it would terrify you on the ground

20th Anniversary Give Away

In January 2000 this site came to life and now we're celebrating our 20th Anniversary with a prize giveaway of 30+ prizes. See this link for the list of prizes and winners.
Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures
Dean's Army Guys
T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games
Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures
Dean's Army Guys

Users

Topics

1.5m