Favorite Battle of Britain Aircraft

• The sexist planes on the list are the Spitfire and HE-111. Beautiful planes.

• Evening Worsham.
    I love so many of the German planes from the Battle of Britain, starting with the 109.
    That said the 87 gets my vote. The 88 a close second.
    I never liked the 111. Thought it too dangerous with all that glass at the front, I suppose.
    Great poll Worsham.

• @wittmann:

Evening Worsham.
    I love so many of the German planes from the Battle of Britain, starting with the 109.
    I never liked the 111. Thought it too dangerous with all that glass at the front, I suppose.
    Great poll Worsham.

I chose the Ju-88. Great bomber, could do everything. Level bombing, dive bombing, night fighter, “destroyer.”

• @ABWorsham:

@wittmann:

Evening Worsham.
    Great poll Worsham.

I chose the Ju-88. Great bomber, could do everything. Level bombing, dive bombing, night fighter, “destroyer.”

Dad loves the 109.

• to me it would have to the junkers ju-87…that sound it made when coming in for the attack was deafening and it would terrify you on the ground

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m