• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

@Young:

A PDF file containing a complete card deck accessory for playing G40 Delta can be downloaded from the link below. However, if you don’t wish to print, cut, and laminate the cards provided in the PDF file, you can wait until I complete my design at artscow.com where you can just order a card deck once available and then wait for delivery.

https://www.mediafire.com/?rcj7ze64ie50edx

Don’t know if this is fixable before heading off to Artscow, but the optional rule “Deep Desent” is spelled incorrectly. Should be Descent.

FYI

• Sponsor

Thanks LH, it is fixable for artscow but not for those printing the PDF, if you spot any other errors please let me know.

Cheers

@Young:

Thanks LH, it is fixable for artscow but not for those printing the PDF, if you spot any other errors please let me know.

Cheers

No problem. Pretty sure that’s all, but I will check.

EDIT:  Nope, found another:  “Long Lance Torpedos” should be spelled TorpedoEs

• Sponsor

Thanks, no spell check in illustrator and I’m a terribel speller. I may even replace the PDF file this weekend.

@Young:

Thanks, no spell check in illustrator and I’m a terribel speller. I may even replace the PDF file this weekend.

Not to be a pain, but I don’t know that I will be able to include the cards in the rule manual if they are in sheets on a pdf. I do not have any way of separating them out, if you know what I mean. Do you have individual card files or jpegs? But if you don’t think they need to be in the manual then don’t worry about it.

• Sponsor

@LHoffman:

@Young:

Not to be a pain, but I don’t know that I will be able to include the cards in the rule manual if they are in sheets on a pdf. I do not have any way of separating them out, if you know what I mean. Do you have individual card files or jpegs? But if you don’t think they need to be in the manual then don’t worry about it.

Not to worry, the work I need to do to prepare the file for artscow will also work for your project. I will have to embed, group, and separate each card into their own PDF file, It’s my first time doing something like this and thats why it’s taking so long, but it will get done and you will have great images for the rule manual. thanks again.

• Sponsor

The PDF file has been corrected of spelling errors, and the available link has been replaced.

• Sponsor

I have made some great progress in artscow this weekend, although most of the work so far has been dedicated to the learning curve needed to navigate the site’s design process, the remaining motions should be more systematic. I have dedicated many many hours to this card deck and have even more ahead of me before the finished product, but after working in artscow, I’m confident that it will all be worth it… its a very cool application for customizers, thanks for bringing it to my attention IL.

FYI: I have decided to remove all the R# graphics on each Strategic Advantage card, I feel that it will allow players to use the cards more freely if they wish to rearrange the order of nations receiving advantages. Also, I wanted the cards to look less cluttered.

No worries. Take your time.

• Sponsor

After tons of hours, I have finally completed the G40 Delta Deck at artscow.com, you can find it here…

http://www.artscow.com/gallery/playing-cards/g40-delta-deck-axis-and-allies-6chtlpflmxyo

Please be aware that I only designed the deck at artscow.com and I have no affiliation with them, nor can I guarantee the quality of their products and service. I designed the deck according to their instructions the best I could and I apologize for any unforeseen design flaws. As for myself, I will be taking the PDF file to my trusted printer guy who will cut and laminate a deck for me, if anyone orders from artscow, please share your review of the product here.

Cheers.

• Sponsor

@LHoffman:

Here is a folder you can download which contains JPEG files of every delta card…

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/5vmqc6nxkhgje/G40_Delta_Deck

Hope this helps, looking forward to seeing the manual,

Cheers.

@Young:

@LHoffman:

Here is a folder you can download which contains JPEG files of every delta card…

Cheers.

Great! Thanks. I will probably not be able to get to it for a few days or a week, but I will at some point.

• Sponsor

@LHoffman:

@Young:

@LHoffman:

Cheers.

Great! Thanks. I will probably not be able to get to it for a few days or a week, but I will at some point.

Take all the time you need, any work you can do is greatly appreciated.

• Sponsor

After much thought, I have downgraded the major IC in India to a minor (players can still spend money to upgrade it)

War Economy
    The British economy is no longer split between London and Calcutta, instead, the United Kingdom will now collect one income for all territories owned on the map. All IPCs must be relinquished each time an enemy power captures London, however, Calcutta is no longer a capital city, and the major IC on India has been downgraded to a minor. This optional rule is highly suggested due to the strategic objective card “British Empire”.

• Customizer

If London gets captured, does Calcutta become a secondary capital? Or is that simply it for the UK?

• Sponsor

@knp7765:

If London gets captured, does Calcutta become a secondary capital? Or is that simply it for the UK?

That’s it for them until London is liberated, if the UK can’t protect their capital with 45+ IPCs than they don’t deserve a second chance. It also gives the Axis extra incentive to at least consider Sealion if the reward is all that cash plus no units built on India.

• Customizer

Hey Everyone,
    I got my G40 Delta Deck from Artscow.com today. They look great! The artwork and printing is top notch. They are just like a typical deck of playing cards. Also, they are slick like playing cards which makes it easier to work with.
    There do seem to be a few misprints but overall I think the deck makes the G40 Delta rules very playable. I am going to mention what errors I had to Young Grasshopper and maybe these things will be corrected for the proposed 2nd edition later on. However, I think it is very useable as is and I am looking forward to trying this new system out this weekend.
    In my opinion, these are well worth the price, although artscow.com does kind of hit you on shipping. It took 1 week from order to receipt.
    I took a few pics to share. Sorry about the flash obscuring part of the pic, but you will get the general idea.
    Here are the Strategic Advantages and Progressive Advantages.

Strategic Advantages.JPG
    Progressive Advantages.JPG

• Customizer

Here are the Strategic Objectives and the Card Backs. The Strategic Advantages are Blue, Progressive Advantages are Red and the Strategic Objectives are Green.

Strategic Objectives.JPG
    Card Backs.JPG

• Happy for you knp. Enjoy using them.

• Sponsor

This is Fantastic KNP! I’m sooo happy. I was worried about the border edges because it was difficult to size and place each card on to the blank template, but they look great. I will address each of your questions here throughout the day…

Cheers and thanks for sharing.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m