I want to buy a painted set or army

• '14

I will buy painted units, whole armies, and/or whole painted game set of all armies!

• 2018 Customizer

What exactly are you looking for, AAM, FoW or any other 15mm miniature? I have quite a bit of allied AAM pieces.

• '14

I’m trying to have a full set of painted armies for my anniversary edition. I’ve already painted all German units. Need the rest. If love to buy some from u.

• 2018 Customizer

Now I understand. Unfortunately I have miniatures for the 15mm AAM game rather than the A&A board games, so I won’t me much good to you. Sorry!

• I painted a bunch of pieces for my son’s set of AAP40 and AAE40.  I never finished a whole set.  My work isn’t crazy good or anything but I think they are nice.  Send me a pm if you would like to discuss it.  Remember, I’ll have to charge something reasonable to make it worth the hours it takes to undertake this.

• Hello! I saw that you may be interested in purchasing Axis and Allies minis. If you are interested, I literally own every set & every miniature that exists. Message me if you are interested. Everything I have collected of A&A has been kept in special protective cases, preserving everything in an absolute state of flawlessness. Message me if you have any questions as well. Thx!

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games
Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures
Dean's Army Guys

Users

Topics

1.4m