Partial IPC's or inflation of value of IPC's

• Hey guys, I figured that I’d post here under the house rules section of the forum about this subject because it seems more appropriate than where I posted previously on this forum, at least for now.

I’m exploring the idea of rethinking the way we use IPC’s.  It’s not by any means a complete reform, but a method to achieve more balance in a moderate way.

I wrote about this topic in another thread for the purposes of improving the Global War 1939 variant (which is a brilliant version of the game), but I imagine this can apply to at least G40 as well, and maybe the other versions too.

I apologize if I’m bringing up old discussions and debates about this.  I did a search (not an extensive one) regarding the subject, and I haven’t found anything relavent.  I hope it’s not too radical and makes enough sense for discussion.  I can’t really bring myself to search every thread that might have a brief mention of this kind of thing…

Here’s the link to my first thread:

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=33617.0

I look forward to some feedback about this.  Thanks!

• Customizer

I was actually thinking about this at work tonight. It could be a really cool concept.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m