• Don’t worry they will win game 4, putting me 2-1.

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

Wow, this has to be the best Spurs team, ever. They could close at home, which would be great! One more to go! :-D

• @John:

Wow, this has to be the best Spurs team, ever. They could close at home, which would be great! One more to go! :-D

Yeah, this should have been a sweep, but I’ll take a home close instead.  :mrgreen:

@Jermofoot:

@John:

Yeah, this should have been a sweep, but I’ll take a home close instead.  :mrgreen:

I agree. After watching this series. These teams are world’s apart. :-D

San Antonio Spurs: World Champions

WOOHOO!!! :-D

• '22 '20 '19 '18 '17 '16

@Imperious:

Don’t worry they will win game 4, putting me 2-1.

I can’t blame you here since I don’t think anyone in America anticipated the Finals to end on three straight routs.

• @General:

@Imperious:

Don’t worry they will win game 4, putting me 2-1.

I can’t blame you here since I don’t think anyone in America anticipated the Finals to end on three straight routs.

If only they knew it was the Cavs that suited up…

• The supporting cast basically didn’t show up. I don’t like the substitutions. For example, why not play Greg Ogden? The whole point was to have a big man and he just sat on the bench. Also, they didn’t really play Haslem till the end and they broke the confidence of Chalmers. He never played this poorly ever.

They need to trade for a PG, get rid of Wade.

Need a real center, not Anderson

Get some new defenders and all these 35+ guys… go young

Run more plays for Bosh

@Imperious:

The supporting cast basically didn’t show up. I don’t like the substitutions. For example, why not play Greg Ogden? The whole point was to have a big man and he just sat on the bench. Also, they didn’t really play Haslem till the end and they broke the confidence of Chalmers. He never played this poorly ever.

Get some new defenders and all these 35+ guys… go young

Run more plays for Bosh

A lot of the analysts were saying the same things you mentioned. They definitely have to do something different, because Lebron can’t play by himself and expect to win.

• @Imperious:

The supporting cast basically didn’t show up. I don’t like the substitutions. For example, why not play Greg Ogden? The whole point was to have a big man and he just sat on the bench. Also, they didn’t really play Haslem till the end and they broke the confidence of Chalmers. He never played this poorly ever.

Big men wouldn’t have helped outside shooting, which is what killed the Heat - best FG% in any finals in history, nearly 50% from 3 as a team.

Not sure what happened with Chalmers, but he was terrible.  Cole would have been a better start.

Need a bench more than they need a center.  But that’s where they took cuts to sign the Big 3.

Run more plays for Bosh

Maybe in the 1st game - after that he caught the Wade flu.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m