• If UK/Commonwealth forces were to conquer territories on the pacific side and will control of those territories go to the Far Eastern Command in India?  And what if FEC was to conquer territories on the European side?  Do those go to UK’s control?

• '14

Europe zones go to Britain and pacific/Asian zones go to the FEC

• '17 Customizer

Unlike Global 1940 where India/FEC move and fight together, in HBG 1936 the two are totally separate, correct?

• '18 '17 '16

No they still move and fight together. ANZAC also moves and fights with them as well. The only separation is purchasing and placing units. There are other differences but as far as fighting that is the long and short of it.

• '17 Customizer

Meant to say UK Europe and India/FEC but I think you understood me.

Thanks for the clarification GHG!..

• 2023 '22 '21 '20 '19 '18 '17

@Tigerman77:

I hadn’t really thought about this being an issue, honestly. While that makes sense in terms of figuring out the game, and is how A&A works too, it’s funny that it’s almost an exception.

By that I mean, what if ANZAC takes a territory in Africa or Europe? They get the IPP’s, don’t they? But if FEC does it, it automatically goes to the UK?

• @Chris_Henry:

@Tigerman77:

I hadn’t really thought about this being an issue, honestly. While that makes sense in terms of figuring out the game, and is how A&A works too, it’s funny that it’s almost an exception.

By that I mean, what if ANZAC takes a territory in Africa or Europe? They get the IPP’s, don’t they? But if FEC does it, it automatically goes to the UK?
    [/quote

[color=red]answer

Yes  Anzac gets it if its an Italian territory or German. If Anzac takes back an allies territory its considered liberated and goes back to the original owner if they still
    Control there Capital.
    Sjelso is posting old posts and its getting confusing. Tigermans reply is either for his 39 game or his answer pertains to HBG 39 1st Edition game.

Suggested Topics

• NO's

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m