Follow our 1940 Global games on Twitter

• Sponsor

Hello everyone,

The Cliffside Bunker has a new twitter account and we plan to give our followers game updates during our monthly gatherings. We will use the account to post upcoming events, in game pictures, and play be play analysis during our 1940 Global games.

You can follow the Cliffside Bunker on twitter @cliffsidebunker

Cheers.

• Looks cool. Play my 41 setup on it sometime, id love to see a report.

• Sponsor

@oztea:

Looks cool. Play my 41 setup on it sometime, id love to see a report.

Absolutely!

• '14 Customizer

I need to get a Twitter account.  We use facebook and plan to have a 2 day 1940 Global game starting tomorrow.  Here is the Link to the group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/297842007031971/  If you would like me to add you just give message me your email or facebook name.

• '14 Customizer

I found you… Im SteelerLou, lol… I had made an account for a Steeler give-away sometime ago, lol.  Actually plan to use a couple of your house rules this weekend.  The NO’s, Strategic Bombing from AB, Neutral Blocs and Groupings of minor countries with majors.

• Sponsor

@cyanight:

I found you… Im SteelerLou, lol… I had made an account for a Steeler give-away sometime ago, lol.  Actually plan to use a couple of your house rules this weekend.  The NO’s, Strategic Bombing from AB, Neutral Blocs and Groupings of minor countries with majors.

Awesome, I see you, and if you’re not on twitter often I can always come here and inform you of scheduled game days so you can get the in game updates. Thanks for trying my house rules, the best one of all is the Strategic Bombers needing to leave from an Air Base in order to get the +2 damage bonus… I can see a rule like that fitting in nicely with the official rules.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m