Older Television Series on Netflix

• My wife and I have been watching entire seasons of classic televisionshows from start to the conclusion. We started with the Wonder Years. We are now on X Files, we’re in season two.

I had forgotten how good the X-Files are.

What shows from days gone by have any of you guys been watching?

• Wagon Train
    Bonanza
    Rifleman
    Big Valley
    High Chaparral
    Wanted Dead or Alive
    Dragnet
    Twelve O’clock High
    Combat!

Basically any show on Me-TV

• Arrested Development. Never saw it when it was on, but my wife and I loved the humour. We gave up on the fourth series, as we felt  it had lost something.
    They have the Blackadder series on there….

• @Imperious:

Wagon Train
    Bonanza
    Rifleman
    Big Valley
    High Chaparral
    Wanted Dead or Alive
    Dragnet
    Twelve O’clock High
    Combat!

Basically any show on Me-TV

I always like the Rifleman.

• Customizer

Personally, I prefer to have the physical box sets. I like to have them sitting on my shelf to watch whenever I want.

Just finished Game of Thrones series 3, next will probably be Vikings - anyone seen this online?

• The rifleman
    Rawhide
    Twilight Zone

• @Flashman:

Personally, I prefer to have the physical box sets. I like to have them sitting on my shelf to watch whenever I want.

Just finished Game of Thrones series 3, next will probably be Vikings - anyone seen this online?

We have 1 episode of the 3rd series to go.
    Not seen Vikings.

• I tried to like Rawhide. All i do is listen to the theme song ( awesome BTW)

The characters are very flat and somewhat cardboard. I just can’t get drawn in to the episodes plot. And that Rowdy Yates guy … his name is stupid, he can’t even pronounce it.

• MST3K.  Not all episodes (most aren’t, really) are on Netflix, but it’s always a good viewing.

• Customizer

Never been a huge Star Trek fan, but I’m lovin’ DS9. Great characters and fun storyline.

• @wittmann:

@Flashman:

We have 1 episode of the 3rd series to go.
    Not seen Vikings.

I caught the first season of “Vikings” as it aired. The second season is clogging up the DVR. I can’t say “don’t watch it” but neither can I give a blanket check it out. It certainly had some moments but over a month in and I haven’t watched an episode of the new season.

Now, “The Americans” that I can say watch.

• Customizer

@ABWorsham:

My wife and I have been watching entire seasons of classic televisionshows from start to the conclusion. We started with the Wonder Years. We are now on X Files, we’re in season two.

I had forgotten how good the X-Files are.

What shows from days gone by have any of you guys been watching?

Yes. X-files is one you can watch over and over.

• Customizer

@Flashman:

Vikings is entertaining but not a must watch for me. It feels a bit like “Sons of Anarchy in the Dark Ages” which is a bit much at times but it’s entertaining nonetheless.

• Well, if we have to talk about the older shows then I remember watching shows by Andy Yeatman on Netflix. Those were literally the best days of my life because those series were fun and I used to enjoy watching it with my friends. I might start watching it all over again.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m