Selling Painted Global 1940 1st Ed.

• So after having fun in painting and playing with my painted global game i decided to sell it and let some one else enjoy it. I’m open to selling either Europe 1940 and Pacific 1940 separately as well. I customized the game over time and the board has roundels for Neutral countries as well as Pro Allied/Axis. India has the Union Jack Roundel and all Italian territories have the Fascist Roundel.

Other Customized Perks
    US Pacific uses HBG Marines for infantry
    ‘’ ‘’ ‘’ HBG Corsair for fighters
    ‘’ ‘’ ‘’ HBG Flame sherman for armor

ANZAC has 2nd edition pieces minus the air units

Italy uses FMG Italian units minus the Infantry

Painted Pro-Allied/Axis units included

Victory City markers included

Unpainted replaced US, ANZAC, UK, Italian and French units included

if anyone is interested message me or email me at m_vasquez12@yahoo.com

asking price for both is $800 OBO, Separate $400 OBO

below is a link to my photobucket account where i posted picks of the game set up

http://s1335.photobucket.com/user/afrothunder82/library/Axis and Allies?sort=3&page=1

• '14

I’d like to buy them but your asking too much. Could u come down some?

• Customizer

No offense Todd but both of these games unpainted are expensive. Even painting slightly detailed pieces costs a lot of money, time and effort to do so. The price he’s asking for is easily taking a loss. If afrothunder even still has these it’s a steal at what his asking price is.

TallPaul may have some contact info to give you for people who will paint your pieces. It is not cheap but a bargain if you don’t want to paint them yourself.

Good Luck!

P.S. If you ever decide to try painting yourself there is a very helpful and supportive community of painters here.

• '14

Yes I have painted myself. I have a full army of german units painted. They look great but I’m just too busy to play A&A and paint units. I’d rather play the game n my free time. Which is y I’d like to buy a few painted armies but I’m not rich. $800 is a lot, lol. But I do understand the time it takes and the cost of everyone’s time. So I’m willing to pay for it but that’s too much. Throw me another offer…

• @todd5588:

Yes I have painted myself. I have a full army of german units painted. They look great but I’m just too busy to play A&A and paint units. I’d rather play the game n my free time. Which is y I’d like to buy a few painted armies but I’m not rich. $800 is a lot, lol. But I do understand the time it takes and the cost of everyone’s time. So I’m willing to pay for it but that’s too much. Throw me another offer…

Playing the game with unpainted out-of-the-box units works perfectly well, so that would be a viable option if you neither have the time to paint the units yourself nor the money to compensate someone else for having painted them for you.

• Customizer

@todd5588:

I totally understand. I only paint smaller batches and time is a constraint for me as well.

• '14

@CWO:

@todd5588:

Playing the game with unpainted out-of-the-box units works perfectly well, so that would be a viable option if you neither have the time to paint the units yourself nor the money to compensate someone else for having painted them for you.Â

what was the point of you posting this? Yes, I know that I can play the game without painted units, einstein. I own every edition of axis and allies and I know that I can play the game without painted units. But thanks for helping me out with that, lol. Not sure why you even posted that. But anyways, whats it to any of you if i’m asking someone to come down on the price of something for sale? I’m sorry but if a car is for sale for $12,000, I dont walk into the dealership and just give him $12,000, I try to get it a little cheaper than the asking price. I’m really a nice guy but you guys are killing me.

• Customizer

I didn’t mean anything by it. I assumed you might have been someone newer to A&A. AAE40 first edition was going for about $300.00 and up in used condition OOB non-painted. Recently we’ve had some new members to the forum asking questions about the games including questions about purchasing.

I can’t speak for CWO Marc personally, but I’ve spoken with him and others like myself who are collectors as well as enthusiasts of the game. He’s actually a very nice and knowledgeable guy when it comes to parts and pieces. He also helps a lot of newer members out when finding pieces and what editions include what.

So as for myself I wasn’t trying to offend. Just trying to help.

Welcome to A&A.org.

• '14

I’m not mad. And I do like getting help from others that have experience with A&A. But for him to say that I can play the game without painted units is funny. Anyways, wow, 1940 1st editions r selling for that much? Why? I have the Europe and pacific 1st editions. Anyone want to trade my editions for some painted units? lol.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m