• @Whitshadw:

@ItIsILeClerc:

@Whitshadw:

(…)If I see Germany’s round 1 buys and troop
    Movements aren’t anything to do with a Sealion then this is my main setup as England round 1 (…)

And what about a surprise Sea Lion?
    I have seen (and executed) a Barbarossa feighn, just to achieve what you seem to be doing UK1: UK building nothing in London at all and its med fleet dispositioned (or destroyed) in the med.

Germany can still buy 10 TRS GE2 and RAID UK IC+AB (Italy can use its STR (+FTR) to RAID the UK airbase after UK’s turn as well so comes GE3 the UK cannot scramble).
    With only some UK2 builds to protect London after repairing its IC, no option to scramble (most likely), the German surprise attack on London is very effective. Particularly if UK has built an IC in Egypt that suddenly falls silent because London cannot collect any income anymore.

I find it very dangerous, that IC in Egypt UK1. But I would consider building it UK2 instead for certain!

for sure you can still do this for sure

12 Ipcs for the IC in Egypt

10 for a fighter for England and 2 more Infantry for England it self.

Pull down the fighter from Scotland and the 2 Infantry and 1AA  Also

Now this is a big also if Italy did not destroy or attack the navy or Germany is saving its Airorce for England’s attack then the 2 Fighters from sea zone 93 do make it back to England (count te spaces)

So basicaly at Round 2 England you see a Sealion comming you’ll already have 6 infantry 5 anti aircraft 1 mech and 7 fighters in England

2 British that originally start with in England
    1 French
    1 from Scottland
    1 you bought from Round 1
    And the 2 from the Aircraft Carrier ( If Italy didn’t attack but I can’t see them winning) and if Germany is doing a Sealion they need to save there Airforce for it

Which leaves you to still have your buys for England round 2 and still be reactive.

Where is the carrier with the planes?

• @Whitshadw:

@Larrie:

Whitshadw, I believe you may be mistaken about transporting to Iraq for 3 more men. As England you have to fight them as they are pro-axis.

I wrote this at 8a.m. In a Dunken Donuts ment Iran for the 2 extra men but again it’s at your own descression. If you feel that Egypt needs to be further reinforced then take the 1infantry from Malta and the AA if you think you can hold out and don’t need those troops then ill send them to Iran. :)

I believe that you misunderstood what I was saying. Or maybe, I misunderstand you. From your earlier post I gather that you are transporting over to Iraq to claim those 2 infantry, maybe this is where I am missing something. As England you can not claim those men, you have to fight them as they are pro-axis neutrals and would fight you, England, being an ally.

• Sponsor

Everyone discussing Europe strategies please follow the link instead of hijacking this Japan IC thread… Thank you.

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=32940.0

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m