Welcome! If you're a returning member of the forums, please reset your password. If you don't receive an email within minutes, it means your account is listed under another, likely older, email address. Contact webmaster@axisandallies.org for help.

Love the TripleA program.

• '14 Customizer

So much fun but I need to find better opponents.  Last night I was playing USA and had Russia set to the Moore AI.  Russia built a destroyer in the Baltic Sea (sea Zone 100) on round 2.  It got worse… Later they built on turn 5 a complex in Caucasus and the following turn a Cruiser in the Caspian Sea!  Thought you guys might enjoy this. 🙂

I built a program in C++ of Axis and Allies for the original version back in 1993 but unfortunately never finished the program. I had the map completed and the pieces but never finished it.  I am very impressed with the latest accomplishments of TripleA.

Welcome to the new forums! For security and technical reasons, we did not migrate your password. Therefore to get started, please reset your password. You may use your email address or username. Please note that your username is not your display name.

If you're having problems, please send an email to webmaster@axisandallies.org

T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games

Users

Topics

1.3m