• Quick question….will you get a single piece of each unit e.g. one single M1 garand unit? I hope so seeing how that would be more realistic than having one M1 and say 2 tanks or what not. Seeing that a typical US company had 3 rifle platoons and 1 heavy weapons platoon I hope you do not see unrealistic combinations such as 2 AT weapons and 2 tanks.

• Founder TripleA Admin

The pieces you get in each starter set and booster will be random. There are three types of figures: common, uncommon, and rare. I’d imagine that there are specifications to exactly how much in each box but I couldn’t dig up what they are.

• Well from what I’ve seen so far in a Booster you get 1 Rare, 2 Uncommons and the rest (5) commons. But having commons doesn’t hurt, you’ve gotta have the cannon fodder!

• This is what I have from 1 starter and 7 boosters
    1 MAS 7.5 mm Rifle
    2 Renault R-35
    1 Commissar
    1 KV-1
    4 Mosin-Nagant 1891/30
    1 T-34/76
    3 6 Pounder Antitank Gun
    2 Humber Scout Car
    3 Inspiring Lieutenant
    2 Royal Engineers
    1 SMLE No.4 Rifle
    3 Vickers Machine-Gun Team
    3 Bazooka
    1 Jeep
    3 M1 Garand Rifle
    1 M18 Hellcat
    1 M3 Lee
    4 M4A1 Sherman
    1 M4A3E8 Sherman “Easy Eight”
    2 Marines M2-2 Flamethrower
    2 Mortar M2
    2 Red Devil Captain
    1 Light Mortar
    4 Mauser Kar 98k
    3 MG42 Machine-Gun Team
    2 PAK 38 Antitank Gun
    3 Panzer IV Ausf. G
    4 Panzerfaust 30
    1 Sd Kfz 222
    3 SS Hauptsturmführer
    4 SS-Panzergrenadier
    1 Tiger I
    4 47mm Type 1 Antitank Gun
    1 Type 89 Mortar

I intend to use the Jap 47mm ATguns as Russian 45mm AT guns until they release a Russian AT gun unit. Also The UK AT gun can substitute for the US 57mm AT gun. Shermans and Lees can be used by both the UK and Russians as they were Lend-Lease items.

AOS

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m