A & A Miniatures Rules, Gallery, and News

• can we get more recent news

I don’t think anything has really "occured since they released Set 3…

• Founder TripleA Admin

Yeah, I’ve been a little lazy tho. Usually I just repeat the news on Avalon Hill but this site is easy to navigate.

I find it interesting that shortly after I created a list of all the useful links on their site, AH did the same.

• So has anyone come up with a way to draft boosters for this game?  I really want to do it, but can’t seem to find any official rules…  I guess I could just copy the D&D minis draft rules, but I’m not sure how equivalent the points are between the two games…  Anyone got any ideas/semi-official info?

• was wondering if you could help me out. in the rules for the mini’s it says that if you do not attack in the assualt phase, you can move again. when exactly does this happen? is it during that phase or is there a whole other phase just for the non-combat units.

• @Marine303:

was wondering if you could help me out. in the rules for the mini’s it says that if you do not attack in the assualt phase, you can move again. when exactly does this happen? is it during that phase or is there a whole other phase just for the non-combat units.

If you havent  attacked with a unit during the assault phase, then you can move him anytime in the assault phase, whether you have attacked with every piece you want, or havent attacked at all.

• Question about the Goliath mobile bomb.  If my unit is disrupted he can not move.  However I view sending out the goliath as part of the assault phase.  He therefore recieves a penalty to his assault.  Should that penalty be on the “movement” phase of his attack or on the 12 or 8 dice that are rolled for the attack if the objective was succesfully reached?

• @Audacity:

Question about the Goliath mobile bomb.  If my unit is disrupted he can not move.  However I view sending out the goliath as part of the assault phase.  He therefore recieves a penalty to his assault.  Should that penalty be on the “movement” phase of his attack or on the 12 or 8 dice that are rolled for the attack if the objective was succesfully reached?

The Goliath ability has nothing to do with movement. You can still use it if disrupted, and disruption will not effect the ability’s two D6 rolls. It does however effect the attack roll normally.

• Question about Blast/Bombard.  Most snipers have the concealed ability thing where they can only be attacked at short range, but someone I was playing against claimed that if he attacked another unit in the same hex, (Say an M1 Garand was in the same hex as a the Hunting Sniper), he could attack the Garand with a Blast Bombard unit and the attack would hit the sniper. I was thinking this was a Can’t trumps Can, since the Sniper says it Can’t be hit, even if the other unit says it can. Any official ruling here?

• well I think it can’t be attacked directly, but if he’s using a SA then ya, becuase your camo isn’t gonna stop an explosion.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m