Imperial Scramble: A Game of 19th Century War and Imperialism

• Another game that might serve as a useful source of inspiration is War: Age of Imperialism, by Eagle Games.

• Thanks for sharing nice information about risk game, i really love it Risk game. Risk is one of the world’s most popular board games which are available online.

“Life is a game but Risk is a serious”

Also you should follow below link if you want to play it

flashplay.nl/spelletjes/risk

• Customizer

@CWO:

Another game that might serve as a useful source of inspiration is War: Age of Imperialism, by Eagle Games.

The Secret Society of Parts Hounds laugh as they deviously strike again! +1 my friend. Never played this one. Though I do own it because I got it for FREE, and had cool parts.

• Customizer

@aekenter,

This game to me is not my personal cup of tea. However I really support your endeavor. There are some Youtube videos made by the guy who designed Victory II. He started out making the game himself and he explains how he got it to market. You should look this up.

I wish you luck and hope it all works out.

• @toblerone77:

Never played this one. Though I do own it because I got it for FREE, and had cool parts.

Same for me (except for the part about getting it for free).  I particularly like the standard infantryman, with the raised rifle and pith helmet, whose design fits nicely for possible use as a WWII British or French colonial infantry unit.  The size is just right, the detailing is pretty good and there’s a wide range of colours available. The single drawback is the rectangular base, since it contrasts so much with the round bases of the OOB and HBG units.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m