• Do you believe there is intelligent life out there?

• Yes

• How come? I want to her some back up.

• To me, it’s just too damn big of a place for there to not be other life on other planetary systems. I am including single cell lifeforms too. Not just intelligent species.

Yeah… God :lol:

• Not to start a fight but what happens when we do find life out there that is either more or less advanced then we are…sort of settles the where we came from deal to a degree…then what?

doesn’t necessarily… God could have created other worlds and Species… I did not say He can’t or didn’t…

GG

• I was just posing it in general…but if he did would he not passed on mention of brothers and sisters elsewhere in the heavens? Just playing devils advocate on this one as if you keep it from resorting to personal attacks it makes for stimulating talk.

I don’t know… I think that he would want them to discover one another instead of spoil the secret…

• @haxorboy:

I was just posing it in general…but if he did would he not passed on mention of brothers and sisters elsewhere in the heavens? Just playing devils advocate on this one as if you keep it from resorting to personal attacks it makes for stimulating talk.

Well,
    I believe in God, and i’m convinced that He is great enough to have created intelligent life. Add to this the fact that i feel God would want to have generated intelligent life in order to communicate with this life.

Having said this, i am convinced that there is some intelligent life somewhere in the universe as it is too rare here.

• :D

• @Guerrilla:

I don’t know… I think that he would want them to discover one another instead of spoil the secret…

But that would inevitably lead to war… :-? And god never promotes that.

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

The fact that aliens have not contact us is proof that intelligent life exists in the universe. Only a fool would talk to humans.

• theres certainly no intelligent life here, so somehow i doubt there is anywhere else.

• Marine,
    there is …. but i am only visiting :)

@F_alk:

Marine,
    there is …. but i am only visiting :)

I plan to flee this island in space as soon as technology permits as well…just don’t come to my solar system, F_alk…there’s not enough room for two people! wink

• Can I come too? :D

@marine36:

Can I come too? :D

No. :lol: My planet, my solar system. No humans allowed. Humans are irrational beings who shouldn’t be allowed to survive another iota of time - except ones I personally approve of, and they should be kept as far away from me as possible. :) (that would be humor, for some of you who don’t understand what humor is.)

• In California their are no intelligent Aliens either and their are too many of them at that!

• (that would be humor, for some of you who don’t understand what humor is.)

well, it was meant to be humor anyway…

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m